We believe that great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions. By combining digital technologies with what works across the world’s leading businesses, we use agile approaches to help clients solve their toughest problems fast—the first time. So you can deliver what matters most.
As an Accenture Federal Digital Management Consultant, you will help clients address priority enterprise-wide challenges with strategies and solutions to execute with speed and at scale. We are looking for future leaders who will build out a broad set of core management consulting skills across several functional domains including digital, strategy, operations, and human capital.
What You’ll do:
- Have meaningful conversations to understand client challenges, near-term goals, and long-term vision.
- Work collaboratively in an iterative way to reimagine challenges and think out-of-the-box
- Research, analyze, and distill meaningful insights that are focused on value
- Think creatively and analytically to solve problems and find new and better solutions
- Remain focused on client needs and experiences to expand and strengthen solutions, coming up with new ideas and opportunities to innovate
- Use considerable judgment to determine solutions and seek guidance on complex problems.
- Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Manage small teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Typically, Consultants work at client sites, with significant client exposure.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience
- Minimum 1 year of client centric consulting work experience
- US Citizenship
- MBA, MPP or equivalent degree or work experience
- Experience in the public sector
- Ability to influence others, and drive organizational buy-in and alignment, and facilitate change
- Team player; collaborative mindset
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
- Ability to proactively push forward and work with minimal supervision
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.