Do you want to work with the latest technologies and make a difference with your strong will and desire to deliver? Do you have experience in working with Application Outsourcing, Application Maintenance or System Integration projects? Are you driven and have a results-oriented approach? Then you are welcome to join our winning team where passion for delivery is in focus.
For our Stockholm office we are currently looking to recruit Business & Integration Analyst for Technology Application Services engagements.
Accenture Technology is rapidly growing business unit along with the market’s demand for its services. We work with several of the largest IT implementations in Nordics and in the entire world. In Sweden we collaborate with 80% of the biggest companies, of which 90% have been our customers for more than 10 years. Our clients are typically industry leaders, predominantly within Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Life Science, Freight & Logistics, Travel, Construction, Automotive & Industrial Equipment.
Working at Accenture, you will utilize your core business, technology and industry expertise and be part of Accenture’s global network, leveraging the latest solutions and enabling our clients to become high performers. You will get opportunity to grow personally and professionally in a dynamic environment. Our delivery teams are built on cooperation and teamwork and you will find yourself working together with other talented, passionate and dedicated people towards a shared goal.
Business & Integration Analysts act in various roles and are responsible for delivering large-scale transformation programs aimed at helping our clients achieve measurable business value. The focus can be on all project life cycle phases, covering for example functional design, configuration, development, technical architecture, change management and project management. The broad Technology suite includes solutions for specific industries as well as all key business process areas such as Finance Transformation, Sourcing & Procurement, Talent & HR, Supply Chain & Operations, Sales & Customer Services, Technology and Business Intelligence.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor/Master of Science - Engineer degree
- Preferably Experience in Data & Integration Architecture
- At least 2 to 3 years of experience in working with larger implementation projects
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationship
- Strong leadership & team working skills
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Fluent in Swedish and English both oral and in written is a must
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable
- What we offer
- Innovative projects with the latest in NEW IT
- Challenging work with some of the world's largest companies
- Global network of colleagues with a strong team feeling
- Access to training and world-class expertise
- Limitless opportunities to deepen and expand your specialist skills
- Volunteering opportunities in Sweden and in the world
- Flexible working hours e.g. with the opportunity to work from different locations
- Friendly and social work environment - Friday pubs, Accenture Gaming club
- A wide range of sports clubs with sponsored activities
You will become a part of Accenture team successfully leading people, clients and community in the NEW by focusing on and demonstrating a behavior of the one who experiments, inspires others, works across boundaries and adapts to the constant change around us. You’ll get the chance to contribute to fostering a positive working environment where people can thrive, grow and always perform at their best. Today this is achieved by honoring the commitment to Truly Human- heart, mind, body and soul in daily actions and decisions.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.