Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 445,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
The digital revolution is everywhere and it is transforming how we work and play every day. Are you reacting to the disruption each day or are you leading the way as a digital disrupter? Accenture Digital is driving these exciting changes and bringing them to life! At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on! www.accenture.com/digital
WANT TO DEVELOP WITH US?
- At Accenture Digital you will drive this revolution. We are the world's largest agency network who creates digital solutions together with the world's, and Sweden's most known brands.
- YOU are at the core of our attention. Our employees are our most valuable assets.
- We are highly innovative and talented people from across the World and we invest heavily in every individual with a rich education and certification budget, conferences, your own career coach and others
- We offer good fixed salary and vacation, compensation for parental leave, retirement, gym card, pension and health benefits
- We socialize during Friday (not only) after works, game nights, conferences, sport events; to name a few; and share experiences within our extremely skilled community across the world including Fjord and Chaotic Moon
- We are very serious about your work/life balance and will provide you the opportunity to do everything you want aside of work
- Want to work in small/big; local/International project? Your choice
- Where do you want to go? Do you want to specialize in an industry, develop as a process expert or grow as a technology leader? To us all are equally important and valuable.
We believe that the following would fit the description of you:
- Experience using a combination of lean and agile practices to help teams to succeed.
- Ability to work with both established and newly formed teams, challenging and supporting them to continuously improve.
- Remove impediments, visualize information, proactively seek continuous improvements and challenge both the team.
- You collaborate with cross-functional, self-organized engineering teams in a fast-paced environment, owning and improving our way of working.
- Support and lead agile transformation deliveries to our clients.
- Delivery agile coaching and training to project teams and client teams.
OTHER RELEVANT QUALIFICATIONS:
- Master of Science degree or similar.
- 3-7 years of experience from a position where focus on utilization of technology to support business operations.
- Hands-on experience working as an Agile Consultant, Agile PO or Scrum Master within digital delivery teams.
- Experience with different agile frameworks e.g. SAFe, Scrum, Kanban.
- Experience with agile transformations of small to large teams.
- Comfortable presenting and facilitating in front of large groups with mixed background.
- Experience from a consulting or consulting style position, where value delivery to clients have been in focus.
- Ability to work and deliver creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Fluent in English and minimum one Scandinavian language.
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, when applicable especially in the Nordic.
Give us a shout, apply and come and meet us at the top of 4th Hötorgsskrapan in Stockholm city
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +45 7228 8000
Please note that this recruitment process will resume this fall and therefore you will receive feedback on your application after the summer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.