We are looking for Senior Managers to join our Swedish Operations, Supply Chain & Sustainability Strategy team. Our strategy practitioners work with C-suite and senior leadership of top organizations across industries and geographies to shape and lead the formulation, planning and execution of business strategy and operating model solutions. Accenture Strategy’s teams are specialized in creating value at the conjunction of business, technology and operations.
Accenture’s Supply Chain Strategy practice focuses on collaborating with Chief Supply Chain Officers, Chief Procurement Officers and Chief Operating Officers to shape solutions that create innovative and high-performance operations that effectively meet customer expectations and deliver sustained business outcomes. The value we deliver comes from our ability to align underlying process and operating models to support business strategies, link the supply chain to the end-to-end value chain, and create flexible operations that enable rapid response to changing customer demands and market opportunities.
As part of the 8.000+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you’ll provide actionable insights to clients, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. Our deep understanding of our clients’ industries and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enable us to drive and deliver transformational change.
As a Senior Manager, you will be responsible for leading our engagement teams and drive business development within our Supply Chain, Operations & Sustainability Strategy practice. We are currently growing our practice which will provide you with a unique opportunity to establish yourself as a key player and form the agenda within our team. Working directly with senior and C-suite executives, you will provide actionable insights to the world’s top organizations, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. You will work within areas such as Digital Supply Chain, Industry X.0, Competitive agility and Zero Based Operations. Our projects typically span 2-4 months and our clients include many leading companies in the Nordics and globally. Frequent travelling may be required, but varies depending on client and project context.
- Drive business development activities towards our customers (pre-, during- and post projects)
- Participate to set strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Manage large teams and/or work efforts at a client or within Accenture
- Form and determine objectives and approaches to critical assignments
- Interact with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identify and solve business problems
- Perform analysis to gain insights; use insights to determine what the client needs to change and how to get there; diagnose the issue and plan the transformation
- Lead value analysis to generate insights and identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Contribute to the Strategy and Operations practice with thought leadership and team capability development
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience at a top-tier strategy firm or outstanding achievements at other premium or niche consulting company
- Experience from consulting within one or several of the areas: Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Sourcing & Procurement or Product development
- M.Sc. in Engineering or Business with excellent academic record
- Excellent oral and written Swedish or English (preferably both)
Professional skill requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to drive business development
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail while managing competing priorities and tight time pressures
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations with firm leadership
- Desire to lead and motivate teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
Apply online using the button below. Remember to attach your CV, cover letter and academic grades. We look forward to receiving your application!
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You’ll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.