We are looking for experienced consulting professionals focusing on the CFO agenda to join our Swedish CFO & Enterprise Value team within Accenture Strategy. Our Strategy practitioners work with C-suite and senior leadership of top organizations across industries and geographies to shape and lead the formulation, planning and execution of strategy and operating model solutions creating their businesses. The teams within Accenture Strategy are specialized in creating value at the conjunction of business, technology and operations. Within CFO & Enterprise Value we help with strategic direction and advice that touches upon all areas that are on top of the typical CFO agenda. We are now looking for professionals with experience working CFO and Finance related topics. Are you excited by the opportunity to lead engagements for our clients to develop strategies and solutions to respond to the digital transformation they are facing?
As part of the 8.000+ Accenture Strategy professionals in our global community, you’ll provide actionable insights to clients, helping them address priority C-suite issues with strategies they can execute with speed and at scale. Our deep understanding of our clients’ industries and our global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies enables us to drive and deliver transformational change.
As a Consultant or Manager, you will lead and deliver client engagements. You will be expected to oversee the quality of Accenture deliverables and effectively manage the team and day-to-day relationships to ensure high performance is delivered. Beyond client project work, Managers contribute to the development of proposals and thought capital for business development activities.
- Lead strategy engagements & teams; Synthesize numerous analytic efforts to draw meaningful conclusions, identify implications for recommendations, and achieve client buy-in
- Perform analysis to gain insights; use insights to determine what the client needs to change and how to get there; diagnose the issue and plan the transformation
- Drive a rigorous and structured approach to identifying and solving business problems that leads to strategic insights
- Lead value analysis to generate insights and identify value creation opportunities for clients
- Prioritize value creation opportunities based on assessment activities and an understanding of vision, objectives, performance gaps, and needs
- Partner with our clients to make bold decisions on priority CFO issues
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Develop and maintain strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Manage activities and deliverables against plan, review draft output, and provide feedback/coaching to project team members
- Develop the community’s knowledge and human resource capital
- Drive business development activities
Project assignments can include:
- Define the Finance Strategy for the company and design the Finance Operating model needed to support the strategy
- Develop enterprise steering and planning capabilities such as Value driver & KPI identification, Target setting and Long range & Short-term planning
- Develop and establish Enterprise Data & Analytics strategies & capabilities
- Define and drive strategic cost reduction programs often with a focus on Business Services
- Identify value from intelligent automation through Robotics/AI and define the capabilities needed to realize the value potential
Professional skill requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong understanding of strategic trends and topics affecting the CFO agenda
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel
Education: MSc in Engineering or Business
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with finance related topics either within consulting or business control
- Experience from generating business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or business transformation
- Experience from working in transformation projects in a larger organization, be it your own or a client’s
- Having led others in various sub streams is highly valued and a strong merit
- Prior consulting experience is highly valued and a strong merit
- Minimum 6 years of experience working with management-/strategy consulting in the Finance / CFO area
- Minimum 6 years of experience writing business cases (quantitative and qualitative)
- Minimum 3 years of experience leading or managing small teams effectively including planning/structuring analytical work, facilitating team workshops, and developing strategy recommendations
- Prior consulting experience is crucial
Apply online below. Remember to attach your CV, cover letter, as well as High school and University grades. We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
Posted 1 day ago
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.