Business Strategy Senior Manager with Financial Services focus
The Financial Services industry is being disrupted driven by new digital competition, evolving consumer demands, new technologies and new regulations. The future role of the traditional players in the Financial Services industry is yet to be defined. We are looking for a Senior Manager with the right mix of Business Strategy consulting skills and Financial Services experience to help our Nordics Financial Services clients develop their future position. Are you excited by the opportunity to lead engagements for our Nordic Financial Services clients to develop corporate strategies, define growth strategies and drive transformational change? Join Accenture Strategy to take your consulting and Financial Services experience to the next level and grow a remarkable career with us.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations interconnect. With a global community of 8000+ professionals, Accenture Strategy operates in the intersection of business and technology, where we help our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results.
Based on an industry context, our strategy professionals partner with C-level executives to define “what,” and then bring the best of Accenture to implement “how.” Whether it's business strategy, technology strategy or operations strategy, we drive value, shape new businesses and design operating models for the future—with the goal of helping clients identify, build and sustain the capabilities needed to differentiate themselves and outperform their competitors.
As part of our strong Nordic Strategy community, you will work with the market leading organizations in the Nordics and in the world. Being part of a global network of expertise you will have access to a truly differentiating understanding of our clients’ industries, a global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies, enabling you to identify and drive transformational change.
Business Strategy Senior Manager with Financial Services focus will lead engagements for Nordic FS clients. These engagements include helping clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic M&A decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses - all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs. As Accenture Strategy works at the intersection of business & technology, a familiarity with Digital strategy is welcomed!
Client Delivery and Development
- Plays a significant role in identifying new strategy consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals, and gaining client agreement/approval to move forward
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ strategic/organizational objectives
- Leads strategy engagements; Synthesizes numerous analytic efforts to draw meaningful conclusions, identify implications for recommendations, and achieve client buy-in
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Develops and maintains strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
- Assesses and manages risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Develops expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevates our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. publication of thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Provides coaching and mentoring to analysts, consultants, and managers, as part of executing projects and in a Career Counselor capacity
- 3-5 years of experience from working within Financial Services
- 3-5 years of external consulting experience at renowned consulting firm
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and strong executive presence
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Attention to detail while managing competing priorities and tight time pressures
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations with firm leadership
- Desire to lead and motivate teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
- Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
Education: M.Sc. in Engineering or Business
Language: English and Swedish
Apply online below. Remember to attach your CV, cover letter, translated High school grades and University grades. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Consultant+++
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Posted 2 days ago
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.