Strategy Manager - Digital Workforce and Enterprise Performance
Strategy Manager with a focus on operating models for a Robotics enabled virtual workforce
Robotics technologies are developing rapidly and are being adopted by companies across industries and will not only be a driver of value, but also a core enabler of new business processes and offerings. The introduction of Robotics is however also creating new challenges for companies in how to set up its operations to fully capture the value from its virtual workforce. Accenture Strategy guides companies how to identify strategic value from Robotics and designs innovative operating models to support their new virtual workforce.
Strategy consulting today requires the ability to see how business, technology and operations interconnect. With a global community of 8000+ professionals, Accenture Strategy operates in the intersection of business and technology, where we help our clients to solve their toughest issues, realize their most promising opportunities, and deliver real results.
Based on an industry context, our strategy professionals partner with C-level executives to define “what,” and then bring the best of Accenture to implement “how.” Whether it's business strategy, technology strategy or operations strategy, we drive value, shape new businesses and design operating models for the future—with the goal of helping clients identify, build and sustain the capabilities needed to differentiate themselves and outperform their competitors.
As part of our strong Nordic Strategy community, you will work with the market leading organizations in the Nordics and in the world. Being part of a global network of expertise you will have access to a truly differentiating understanding of our clients’ industries, a global perspective on progressive business ideas and emerging technologies, enabling you to identify and drive transformational change.
As a Strategy manager you will lead engagements and teams for Nordic clients across industries with a focus on operating models for Robotics enabled virtual workforces. You will work to define strategy, identify value and design structures for our clients to operationalize its strategy and capture the identified value. You should also be prepared to apply your experience and knowledge on other types of Strategic topics that our clients are facing outside the area of Robotics.
Client Delivery and Development
- Plays a significant role in identifying new strategy consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals, and gaining client agreement/approval to move forward
- Provides solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ strategic/organizational objectives
- Leads strategy engagements; Synthesizes numerous analytic efforts to draw meaningful conclusions, identify implications for recommendations, and achieve client buy-in
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Develops and maintains strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
- Assesses and manages risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved
- Involved in setting strategic direction to establish near term goals for area of responsibility
- Develops expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
- Elevates our brand and presence in the marketplace (e.g. publication of thought leadership, offering development, recruiting)
- Provides coaching and mentoring to analysts, consultants, and managers, as part of executing projects and in a Career Counselor capacity
5-10 years of working experiences preferably as a strategy / management consultant
Professional Skill Requirements:
Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills, and strong executive presence
Excellent leadership and management skills
Attention to detail while managing competing priorities and tight time pressures
Strong analytical skills
Ability to facilitate senior client meetings and drive conversations with firm leadership
Desire to lead and motivate teams in dynamic and challenging work environments
Results-oriented, self-directed, inquisitive, and entrepreneurial-minded
Understanding of new technologies affecting businesses internal and external operations
Previous experience from working with Robotics and Operating models
Education: M.Sc. in Engineering or Business
Language: English and Swedish
Apply online below and remember to attach your CV. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
Oracle Cloud Inventory Costing & Order Management Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Interaction Designer - Fjord
Posted 2 days ago
USA MO - St Louis
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.