Financial Services Practice
- Finance & Risk Professionals
Accenture’s Finance & Risk Services group is growing fast and to keep up with the pace we need your help in building our team!
About Accenture Finance & Risk Services
Accenture Finance & Risk Services help our clients focus on three key challenges - increasing profitability, reducing complexity and managing regulations. We primarily work with leading Investment, Corporate and Retail Banks, as well as major Insurers. These clients look to our Finance & Risk consultants to recommend the best solutions, based on their unique insights and industry expertise across Financial Risk, Operational Risk, Finance & Risk Analytics, Regulatory and Compliance, Fraud and Financial Crime, and Finance functions.
Whom We Want to Meet:
We are looking for candidates who excel in a client facing environment and who are able to approach unstructured challenges in an informed and innovative way. Candidates should be passionate about achieving success for our clients and have demonstrated the ability apply creative thought, financial services industry knowledge and strategic judgment to set themselves apart.
Candidates need to have a willingness to travel and professional experience in one or more of the following areas and their sub-categories:
Fraud and Financial Crime
- Know Your Customer (KYC)
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Sanctions, Suspicious Activity Report (SAR)
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
- Enhanced Due Diligence (EDD)
- Fraud Prevention
Financial Risk Management
- Credit Risk
- Market Risk
- Liquidity Risk
- Risk Data Sourcing/Quality & Governance (BCBS 239)
- Capital and Loss Processes (CCAR process and Stress Testing)
- Enterprise Risk Management, Treasury
Regulatory & Compliance
- Single Supervisory Management
- European Reporting Framework (AnaCredit, FINREP, COREP)
- MiFID 2
- Solvency II
Conduct and Operational Risk
- Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA)
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Sarbanes Oxley (SOX)
- Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Conduct Risk
- Data Management
- Key Risk Indicators (KRIs)
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- External/Internal Loss Data
What we offer
- Accenture has an end-to-end focus with clients making us a trusted partner to support clients from strategy to execution, giving you the possibility to strengthen both your analytical and executive capabilities
- Accenture has a global model with easy outreach to skilled global SME’s to aid our local projects, helping you with valuable insights
- Strong global brand, with a very broad client offering
- Fast career development through close and personal co-operation with senior high-performing colleagues and market leading clients
- A challenging and gratifying mix of project work and business development
- Personal training opportunities and a career counseling program
- Very strong team culture among supportive colleagues, where team spirit and cooperation is highly valued and rewarded
- Fair level of Work / Life Balance and possibility to control your own agenda to a large extent
- A position within our Financial Services operating group, and exciting projects for large insurance company clients
Language: English, and preferably also Swedish or other Scandinavian language
Education: Master of Science (preferably in business or engineering)
Mobility: A willingness to travel when required is crucial
Apply via this link (hyperlink) and remember to attach your CV, cover letter and academic grades. Please also note in your application that you are applying for a position within the Financial Services practice.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.