- Bid Management Consultant
Are you Accenture Consulting’s new Bid Management Consultant?
Join Accenture Consulting and work alongside fellow industry experts who deliver transformational projects and define cutting edge solutions, solving our client’s most complex issues. And because our clients span the full range of industries - Including 94 of the Fortune 100 - you’ll have the opportunity to pursue your passion, hone your expertise and deepen your knowledge.
We have a vacant position as Bid Management Consultant and are welcoming interested candidates with 3 - 6 years of experience in either consulting services or complex sales roles. The role will focus on the Products client group, spanning industries like Retail, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Automotive and Travel. We experience strong growth and a high demand for our services. You will work closely with senior management in a team of a very dedicated team of professionals, working hard to ensure our leading role in the market. The role will report to the Sales Lead for Products Sweden.
As Bid Management Consultant, your main objectives will be:
- Work together with senior management and sales leads to craft outstanding value propositions and solutions to client needs
- Actively participate in shaping win strategies and proposal storylines; facilitate work sessions and write executive summaries and proposal responses.
- Own the proposal plan and lead the work, together with financial analysts, to shape competitive financial propositions, meeting both client business cases and internal financial goals
- Act as direct contact to the client’s procurement manager, facilitating a smooth proposal process and ensuring that client expectations are met
- Manage Accenture internal processes including required review and approval processes, to facilitate timely and high-quality proposal submissions
- Work actively with Opportunity Centric Marketing and Creative Services to create proposal and other client specific marketing materials and presentations
- Become a subject matter expert on creating proposals, supporting bid teams and continuously developing general guidelines and processes
Our commitment to you:
- We offer you a very dynamic role and a central position in some of the most exciting opportunities we have at Accenture, working alongside very senior management, experts and sales professionals, involving innovative and cutting-edge solutions to some of the biggest industry challenges on the market
- A transparent approach to career progression, focusing on your strengths and facilitated by continuous coaching from senior colleagues, with the ambition that you after a few years will be able to independently lead high profile pursuits
- Competitive rewards
We believe you have:
- Strong analytical ability to quickly grasp, define and structure complex client issues
- Strong ability to produce client facing presentations
- Strong workshop facilitation and project management skills
- A structured and disciplined work approach with a client centric mindset
- Can-do service attitude
- 4 - 6 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and writing skills in Swedish and English
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree
- Creative eye and idea-rich mind to brainstorm different marketing and proposal materials
- Passion for delivering high quality
We look forward to receiving your application! Please enclose your CV, cover letter and your education transcripts.
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and need special assistance due to a disability or accommodation for a disability, please call us at +46 8 451 30 00
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Medical Policy Support Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
USA NY - New York
Finance & Risk - Liquidity Risk Manager
Workday HCM Manager - Northeast Region
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.