Industry Solution Architects – Manager & Senior Manager level
Accenture is looking for Industry Solution Architects for our industry group “Products”. Accenture Products is the firm’s biggest industry group that continues to grow rapidly along with the market’s demand for its services. Our clients are typically industry leaders, predominantly within Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Life Science, Freight & Logistics, Travel, Construction, Automotive & Industrial Equipment.
You will become part of our Products industry area. Here we focus on a range of interrelated industries that provide products and services for consumers. As a manager within our technology consulting services and regardless of your sector experience, you will be assisting, for example, transport and automotive companies, consumer goods manufacturers, pharmaceutical and commercial companies. Your aim is to develop a precise understanding of our clients’ desires and requirements and to provide the right solutions for them.
- The focus of the role involves sales and the implementation of SAP projects addressing all aspects of SAP-based transformations – from the development of strategy and the operating model through to the introduction of new processes and technologies.
- You will be part of our transnational “Products SAP Business’ Integrated Platform Team (IPT)” which supports all clients of the Products area in Europe and Latin America. As part of this, you will play a leading role in key sales projects and in the initial project implementation phase.
- As a sector and SAP expert, you will have a key part to play in the design of solution architecture and in structuring clients offers and, over time, you will achieve a position as market leader in your area.
- You will develop road maps for various technology projects and ensure our delivery teams (SAP configuration and development) are appropriately integrated.
- Moving forward, you will lead, consolidate and expand an effective Accenture team on-site with each client, maintain excellent customer relationships and monitor the optimal delivery of all services.
- Finally, you will develop our offer portfolio to ensure its viability for the future – for example, in the direction of S/4HANA.
Qualifications and Experience
We believe you are an analytical, social, communicative, client focused and ambitious team player with drive and optimism.
- 6+ years of experience for Managers and 9+ years of experience for Senior Managers
- Management experience as a proven SAP expert combined with practice in the setup and development of mixed consulting teams in a cross-cultural context
- Proven successes in the design and implementation of business transformations and therefore of large-scale programs (in terms of scope, risk, scheduling, resources, suppliers etc.)
- Practical insights into one or more of the industries specified
- In-depth functional knowledge of at least one of the following SAP domains: Supply Chain, Sourcing/Procurement, Human Resources, Finance/Enterprise Performance
- A clear vision of sustainable SAP strategies and of their integration in client transformation processes
- The ability to develop and maintain contacts over the long term
- Enjoyment of extensive business travel
- Strong communication and presentation skills
Education: Bachelor or Master Degree required
Language: Excellent written and oral/presentation skills in English
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
North America and Southeast Region Communications
Marketing & Communications
USA CA - San Francisco
Innovation Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.