Accenture Consulting, Industry Group ‘Products’
- Technology Consulting Manager within Retail
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459 000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
This position is focused on helping our clients in Retail identify what technologies can help them overcome their business challenges. Your knowledge in leading the client’s thought process on what the future may look like, powered by Accenture’s world wide network of experts in all areas of the value chain.
In this group we focus on the early stages of transformative programs working together with colleagues from our strategy department to formulate where the client is heading and what tech support is needed to get there, and once solutions are defined and delivery projects are defined we hand over to our colleagues in technology for implementation and roll out, to succeed in this role you have a track record of delivering solutions and advisory work to retailers and a strong ambition to continue to do so.
Are you ready for the challenge?
You will be focusing on several of these areas:
- Solving key business problems and challenges by enabling an architecture transformation, painting a picture of, and charting a journey from the current state to a “to-be” environment
- Helping organizations pivot to the “New IT”, enabling flexibility and adaptability within our client organizations through Agile and pace layered architectures
- Developing IT Strategy and Enterprise Architecture in complex environments
- Technology solution analysis – aligning the solution to the business need
- Solution, application and technical architecture using industry-relevant experiences, solutions and architecture design patterns
- Engaging with Account leads early in the Sales process in the capacity of Solution Architect and Architecture Expert with knowledge in Accenture’s Technology offerings
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and identifying which technologies would best support them, considering aspects such as sustainability, scalability, adaptability etc.
- 7+ years of work experiences from working with Business and IT primarily within Retail
- Prior consulting experience is considered a merit
- Knowledge in some of the following areas:
- ERP implementations
- Program / Project Governance
- Passion for technology trends
- Advisory services
- Implementation roadmap design
- Preparing presentations of complex matter to an executive audience
- Experience in identifying a client’s business needs and leading the creation of a target state and supporting the creation of a roadmap to reach that target state.
- Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues and synthesize large amounts of information
- A relevant Master’s degree either within a technical or business related discipline
- You speak fluent English; knowledge in Swedish is considered a strong advantage
- As a person, you are confident and open-minded
Investing in you
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.