When you join Accenture you will make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies and important public organizations. With broad global resources and deep know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
Accenture is looking to strengthen our consulting team to deliver more world class digitalization for Swedish health and social care organizations. We are now looking for experienced management and technology consultants to work within our Health & Public Service client group. Bring your expertise from previous consulting experience or project management skills to our Consulting teams to envision, design and deliver end-to-end solutions that our clients need to become high-performance businesses. We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions.
In your role as a consultant you can utilize Accenture’s extensive capabilities in management consulting, digital services and systems integration. Your work will be project-based and take place in an international environment serving a range of both public and private health care organizations. You will help enable clients to deliver better social, economic and health outcomes. The projects and tasks involved are often extensive and complex, imposing considerable requirements on your knowledge and ability to see both the details and the big picture.
Key responsibilities may include the following:
- Participate in identifying client value creation opportunities for Swedish healthcare providers
- Establish and develop client relationships based on trust and delivery of sustainable results and value
- Work in teams through issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience
- Participate in project delivery and support the execution of initiatives on target, on time and in budget as well as manage work efforts internally and for the client
- Participate in the development of deliverables related to innovative strategies, novel operating models including related value cases and financial models
- Be involved in implementing and tailoring globally proven healthcare offerings to the Swedish market and client base
- Contribute to new offering innovation and the general advancement of our portfolio of health consulting services
- Contribute within the health and public services practice in both community building and capability development
- Learn and apply Accenture's standard development and implementation methodologies
You will be focusing on one or more of these functional areas:
- Project and program management
- Innovation & digital strategies and emerging business models
- Change management / organization development
- Implementation of IT systems
- Solution architecture; enterprise, functional or technical design
- Operational efficiency and finance transformation
- Clinical transformation
We expect you to have:
- Minimum 5 years of experience within management consulting and/or project management.
- Understanding and relevant experience of the public sector
- Keen interest in digitalization and digital trends
- Ability to develop new strategies and concepts, define new operating models and optimize existing structures
- Strong business acumen, preferably with some experience in business case development / financial modeling
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- High drive, entrepreneurial attitude and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel within Nordics
- Full proficiency and excellent verbal and written communications skills in Swedish and English is a must
- Minimum Bachelor´s degree, preferably Master’s degree, with excellent academic performance
Why join Accenture?
Because people enjoy working here; the work we do is challenging and interesting. We offer the ability to balance professional challenges with your personal life and offer great flexibility in work. You will be able to drive your own career and create opportunities for yourself. You will work with the brightest people, solving problems with the top management and learn from our senior consultants and leaders.
For more information about the position, please e-mail Bonnie Sjöblom on email@example.com
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.