Accenture Consulting, Industry Group ‘Products’
- Consultants and Managers for our ‘New IT’ Practice
Turn your ideas into business improvements – join Accenture and make great ideas happen for some of the world’s largest and most dynamic companies and their organizations. Do you have an experience with artificial intelligence, blockchain, digital innovation or other emerging areas? Are you driven and have a result-oriented approach? Welcome to join our winning team where passion for delivery is in focus. For our Stockholm office, we are currently looking to recruit New IT Consulting Professionals of varying experience to our Technology Consulting practice, acting within Accenture’s industry group ‘Products’.
Technology Consulting covers high-impact activities in the system development lifecycle and advisory work for key stakeholders and decision makers. We provide services in the following areas:
- Transformation program management and program control (including third party management)
- Technology Advisory in areas ranging from industry applications, solution architecture studies, roadmap design to selection of packaged solutions, vendors and third-party integrators
- Business case evaluation, business requirement management and functional and technical conceptual design
As a Technology Consulting practitioner, you will work with clients to improve the lives of consumers. You will affect what people purchase, where they shop and what they drive, and have the opportunity to help create a more connected experience for travelers and influence how physicians, patients and pharma companies work together. The culture in Accenture is multinational and you will work in international teams and cross divisions.
Are you ready to join our New IT practice to help clients navigate the challenges and opportunities of new technologies and constantly changing customer expectations? Are you capable of leveraging business and technical disciplines to innovate, transform ideas into fully assessed, designed and implemented New IT solutions? If yes, then New IT is the place for you to build your reputation! As part of a growing global community you will continue to learn from our leading industry experts who will help you maximize your strengths and build your specialization.
As an experienced Consultant, you will be:
- Part of a team that is delivering enterprise-wide Digital Transformation programs
- Working on projects where you facilitate the integration of several IT components and make them correspond with each other. You will also define and apply methods that will support the integration process
- Helping to define Digital Technology roadmaps and solutions
- Providing Digital Technology consulting services
- Identifying opportunities to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients
- Supporting the implementation of digital offerings across industry areas
- Building and applying technical, industry, and functional knowledge to support efforts in selling opportunities to both existing and new clients
- Working close with your client stakeholders acting as an advisor and build client relationships
As a Manager, you will also be:
- Leading teams that are delivering enterprise-wide Digital Transformation Programs
- Managing business development opportunities to bring innovative technology solutions and ways of working to clients
- Leading packages of work to analyze client integration requirements with wider ERP and legacy systems
- Managing the implementation of digital solutions across multiple technologies and industry areas
As our next Consultant or Manager, you have experience in:
- Data & Integration Architecture (with focus on Integration)
- Application Programming Interface / Microservices
- Enterprise integration solutions and offerings
- Delivering Analytics solutions
- Industry knowledge across one of more groups – retail, life sciences, travel and consumer goods
- Passion for technology trends e.g. artificial intelligence, blockchain, digital innovation or other emerging areas etc.
- Scoping and delivering technology innovation services
- Minimum Bachelor´s degree, preferably master’s degree, with excellent academic performance
- Fluent in English and preferably in one of the Nordic languages
As a Manager, you shall also have:
- Experience in shaping and leading teams across multiple stages of the project delivery lifecycle
- Experience working through organizational change, developing and implementing creative solutions
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Understanding business challenges and explaining how our offerings and services provide value
- Identifying a client’s high-level business needs and leading the creation of detailed functional specs and other documentation
- Delivering in accordance with key methodologies, approaches and market trends
- Fluency in English is required, Swedish language skills would be an asset
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity! Being part of the Accenture workforce will give you highly competent, passionate and helpful colleagues, which will give you a leverage in your personal development and provides an inspiring environment to work in.
Accenture is going through a shift in ways of working to adapt to the changes in the market and to our client needs. Rotating businesses to the New requires faster, more flexible thinking. It relies on being agile and responsive and constantly evolving ideas and adapting to new realities in real-time. It requires co-creating together with our clients to proactively drive innovation. For us working at Accenture that means thinking about challenges in a new way: dreaming big, using data to create insights, working with clients and ecosystems to uncover creative possibilities. It also means testing ideas, iterating, adapting and moving forward, always evolving our solution to deliver better business outcomes.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.