- Industry Group ‘Products’
We are looking for a business-driven Manager to our management consulting practice, focusing on Finance & Enterprise Performance.
Within the client service group Products we work with highly exciting companies in industries like Retail, Consumer Goods & Life Science, Industrial Equipment & Automotive, Air, Freight & Logistics, Travel Services, Infrastructure, Construction & Transportation Services. The clients are large, leading organizations and mainly listed companies.
You will work closely with our clients to transform their organization in the shift “from the old to the new”; initiating and delivering projects focusing on Finance & Enterprise Performance. In practice this means projects related to finance transformation, operating models, integrated business services, improved planning, budgeting and forecasting etc.; often in relation to new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence and Robotics.
You’ll become part of an expanding company and will, in close cooperation with your colleagues, help organizations drive change. When you join Accenture, you will make great ideas happen for some of the world’s most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results.
As a Management Consulting Manager you will lead engagements and teams for Nordic clients across our industries with a focus on Finance & Enterprise Performance. You will manage day-to-day project operations and provide oversight for smaller teams of consulting resources, as well as be involved in sales related activities. Our team culture is very strong, and you will meet supportive colleagues where team spirit and cooperation is highly valued.
In addition to regular client & project work, you are also expected to be involved in driving business development activities and developing our internal community and human resource capital.
A previous track record from management consulting is critical as well as having experience from sales activities within a consulting environment. Furthermore, we believe that candidates have experience from leading smaller teams and have aspiration towards leadership and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, challenging and team-oriented environment. Having mid/C-level contacts/relationships at one or many companies that potentially could be leveraged is positive.
Client Delivery and Development
- Provides solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of our clients’ objectives
- Managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
- Assesses and manages risks and issues, ultimately ensuring that project objectives are achieved
- Develops and maintains strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Plays a significant role in identifying new consulting opportunities with our clients, shaping proposals, and gaining client agreement/approval to move forward
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within Accenture, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
• Develops expertise in specific practice specialty areas to increase the breadth and depth of our knowledge base and capabilities
• Provides coaching and mentoring, and sharing skills and knowledge, to co-workers
• Elevates our brand and presence in the marketplace
- 5-10 years of working experience of which at least 5-7 years from management consulting, parts of these in the Finance domain
- Experience from leading or participating in sales related activities within management consulting
- 3-5 years of experience from leading or managing small teams effectively including planning/structuring overall project activities
- High competence in developing presentations and working with MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Understanding of Enterprise Performance management processes (planning, budgeting, forecasting etc.)
Professional skill requirements
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical skills and ability to structure complex issues and tasks. Action oriented, driving and with a high energy level.
- Proven ability to build lasting client relationships
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet client travel requirements, in Sweden and internationally, if applicable
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, demanding and team-oriented environment
Education: M.Sc. in Engineering / Business / Economics / Law
Language: Fluent in Swedish and English
Apply online below. Remember to attach your CV. We look forward to receiving your application!
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.