Industry Group “Products”
- Technology Advisory Consultants
Accenture is looking for Technology Advisory Consultants for our industry group “Products”. Accenture Products is the firm’s biggest industry group that continues to grow rapidly along with the market’s demand for its services. Our clients are typically industry leaders, predominantly within Retail, Consumer Goods & Services, Life Science, Freight & Logistics, Travel, Construction, Automotive & Industrial Equipment.
We are seeking new Consulting colleagues with experience from Technology Advisory on executive level, having worked within/towards the industries mentioned above, to join us in delivering value for our clients. As a Technology Consultant in Accenture Products, you get the opportunity to provide high value technology advisory services to our clients to help them succeed with the most critical parts of their transformation journeys. In Products Technology Consulting you will also get an outstanding opportunity to be part of a truly global network and develop highly specialized skills that will help further advance your career.
We are looking for colleagues who are interested in and comfortable with both delivering and selling Technology Advisory Services to our clients. Our Technology Consultants understand new disruptive technologies and build trusted relationships with our clients, combining this with their own experience and Accenture best practices, to come up with high value Technology Advisory Services that make our clients succeed.
We are looking for candidates within several Advisory Consulting areas:
- ERP Advisory. As an Advisory Consultant within our “ERP High Velocity” practice you will help our clients to move away from a monolithic ERP solution towards a more modular, agile architecture - enabling new innovational and digital business capabilities. You will work in an international team environment with world-leading Products clients to shape and deliver complex transformation programs and delivering business development through industry solutions, either as specialist/architect or as program/project/team lead with the aim of simplifying clients existing IT investments, better connect them to the rest of the business and improve their agility.
- Architecture. As an Architecture Advisory Consultant you will help our clients in assessing how their Architecture will have to evolve to support new capabilities and leverage new technology enablers, and illustrate how this impacts their IT operating model. You will be engaged in architecture assessments, strategy & roadmap design, data/information management, application architecture & portfolio optimization.
- New IT. Focusing on new emerging technologies you will aid in the formulation of the digital strategy and roadmap, as well as engage in New IT Advisory DevOps Consulting, Digital Innovation Consulting and Digital Software Selection to enable our clients to realize their Digital Strategies.
- Cloud. As a Cloud Advisory Consultant you will help our clients identify opportunities to accelerate their journey to the cloud by leveraging business and technical disciplines. You will work with defining Cloud technology roadmaps and solutions, and determinate which Cloud option will deliver best benefits.
- Transformation management. As a Transformation Management Advisory Consultant you will work with program/project approach and planning, leadership of transformational programs, program review and diagnostics, advisory across a portfolio of IT projects and help our clients with setting up program and project management practices.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for candidates with experience from selling and delivering Technology Consulting Advisory Services. You should have strong skills within issue-based problem solving and an ability to build trust-based relationships with clients.
You have expertise in and experience from one or several of our five practice areas: ERP Advisory, Architecture, New IT, Cloud or Transformation management.
We believe you are an analytical, social, communicative, client focused and ambitious team player with drive and optimism.
Education: Bachelor or Master’s degree required
Language: Excellent written and oral/presentation skills in both English and Swedish
Apply online below! Remember to attach your CV, and preferably also academic grades and cover letter. We look forward to receiving your application!
Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor, a mentor that you meet on a regular basis, to ensure that your current career path and assignments suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. Utilizing digital collaboration tools, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, race, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work.
Being part of the Accenture workforce will give you highly competent, passionate and helpful colleagues, which provides an inspiring environment to work and further develop your skills in.
Accenture is going through a shift in ways of working to drive innovation that improve the way the world works and lives. Rotating businesses to the New requires faster, more flexible thinking. It relies on being agile and responsive and constantly evolving ideas and adapting to new realities in real-time. It requires co-creating together with our clients to proactively drive innovation. For us working at Accenture this means thinking about challenges in a new way: dreaming big, using data to create insights, working with clients and ecosystems to uncover creative possibilities. It also means testing ideas, iterating, adapting and moving forward, always evolving our solution to deliver better business outcomes.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We partner with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500, driving innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. With expertise across more than 40 industries and all business functions, we deliver transformational outcomes for a demanding new digital world through our 459 000 employees in 120 countries. Our Swedish offices (Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö) employs 1300 people.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
IT Business Analyst
USA CA - San Francisco
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Absence/Time Tracking Manager
Business & Technology Integration
USA GA - Atlanta
Accenture DayNine- Workday Certified Delivery Lead Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.