- Develop and deliver strategies and solutions for infrastructure and cloud transformation, including business cases, organization transformation/enablement, architecture and choice of technology platforms
- Lead and participate in cloud and infrastructure design, development, implementation and transformation projects and programs either from a project management or technical perspective
- Working in collaboration with Accenture’s global network of expertise and delivery centers
- Responsibilities, leading a team of local resources or coordinating off-shore deliveries, acting as the main interface towards the client
- You have at least 2 years of working experience in cloud & infrastructure related project management and/or delivery
- You have the ambition to develop into a domain authority, a cloud architect or a project leadership role
- Experience and knowledge in one or several of the following domains or technologies:
- Cloud project delivery including public cloud platforms including: Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- IT Service Management including ITIL framework and ServiceNow
- Digital Workplace project delivery including Microsoft 365 & Azure AD
- Network transformation project delivery including software Defined Networking (SDN)
- University Degree within a relevant area/areas
- You have an overall understanding of IT technology and processes
- Fluency in English and/or Swedish language
- Flexibility to work across Nordic countries
- Actively foster an including workplace working with people with diverse backgrounds
Do you want to be our next cloud colleague? We look forward to hearing from you and to receive your application. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Tobias Hassellöf at +46 8 451 30 00. For questions around your application or the recruitment process please contact Victoria Dalgleish Lindbak on email email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.