- Perform analysis to gain insights and identify business issues
- Co-create with our clients to design and implement solutions to complex business issues within supply chain
- Lead, or contribute to, a team in the delivery of enterprise-wide transformation programs
- Align operating models to support business strategies and rapidly changing market conditions, optimize global operations, and enhance the skills and capabilities of the supply chain workforce
- Develop and maintain strong trust-based relationships with clients, from the Manager to the C-suite level
- Be called upon to apply your solid understanding of supply chain and how it’s affected by disruptive technologies such as social, mobile, big data, analytics, AI, IoT, blockchain and cloud
- Help our clients to see how these disruptive technologies create opportunities to seize new market share, reduce costs, and gain greater supply chain control
- Lead, or support, our opportunity pursuit teams to bring innovative solutions and ways of working to our clients
- Develop your deep skills as a Management Consulting - Supply Chain practitioner to ensure market and client relevance
PROFESSIONAL SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- An ability to articulate and communicate complex issues and solutions in a simple and logical manner
- Experience working through/ leading organizational change
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Proven ability to build strong client relationships
- An ability to inspire teams to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Strong understanding of industry operations and dynamics through experience in a specific industry is beneficial
- Prior consulting experience is highly valued and a strong merit
BASIC SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- A minimum of 3 years of experience within supply chain management, e.g. planning, production, logistics, distribution, warehouse and aftermarket
- Master’s degree required, preferably within Engineering, Informational Science, or Business Management
- Ability to meet travel requirements
- Fluency in Swedish and English is required
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
At Accenture we believe that quality comes from within and we invest considerable resources in the development of your professional competencies. You will receive on-going training and leadership development that builds and extends your skills on a continuous basis.
You will get your own career counselor who interacts with you on a regular basis, ensuring you a career path that suits your needs and ambitions. Through our buddy network you will have easy access to knowledge and networks both on a professional and a social level. By using laptops, mobile phones, internet access and technological innovation, you will furthermore benefit from our flexible working arrangements.
Equal is greater than - Accenture welcomes and encourages applications from diverse backgrounds related to gender, age, ethnicity, culture, religion and belief, disability, nationality, sexual orientation and gender identity. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values, providing an environment where everyone brings distinct experience, talent and culture to their work. We invite you to be part of this diversity!
Apply online below and remember to attach your CV (and preferably also cover letter and academic grades). We look forward to receiving your application!
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Contract Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 2 days ago
Infor/Lawson Global HR Consultant (H&PS)
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
USA CO - Denver
.net C# Developer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.