Hi, I’m Bala Periasamy and I’m a Senior Manager & Country Lead for Accenture Security. I have been working in Sweden for the past 8 years, and been working within the Information security field for over 15 years across Australia, Asia, US and the Nordics. The majority of those years has been with Cyber Security related topics, including Security Strategy, Architecture, Governance, Policies, Risk Management & Compliance Remediation. I have a deep knowledge in implementing security initiatives.
I holds a Master in Applied Science in Information Technology and holds a Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) certification. I’m now living with my Swedish family here in Stockholm & have 2 kids in pre-school. I enjoy playing golf, travelling & has a huge interest for Swedish outdoor activities (sailing, fishing, hunting, building, etc.).
Follow me this week to get to know what it’s like to be a Senior Manager and Country Lead for Accenture Security!
Started of today with dropping my 2 little girls to school. Monday is always a challenge. But today was quick & we were at school on time. It's only 5minutes from school, so it's great to take a short walk.
Being the country lead for Accenture Security, my days are always filled with Skype calls & meetings. Today was one of those days, action packed.
- On the way to work I spoke to a peer about a new project opportunity request for a client & how we should prepare for the first meeting.
- I spoke to a global SME based in our Germany office about a client referense case that we would like to present to a client in Sweden - I had a client meeting on a project around ways of working
- Lunch meeting the Nordics lead talking about last year performance
- I spoke to a team member about a data privacy question from the client
- I spoke to our UK SME regarding retail reference case, so that I can talk to a client at a lunch meeting later this week
- I spoke to the Nordics peer about our sales forecasting for this year
We have our delivery team lead from India office visiting us this week. So I had planned to show them a spot outside the city. It turned out to be a great day & so took them to my fav small beach spot near Vaxholm. Then just reached home to get to the kids before they fell asleep. Yeah, I still have some energy to catch up with some work after family has taken some sleep.
Best Regards, Bala
Start your search here: Enter job title, skill, experience level or city
Join the Accenture Talent Connection, follow our Careers blog, or sign up for job alerts.