Enterprise Performance Management (Finance Operations) Consultant
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 738,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients.
• Prepare and facilitate sessions on application design and process design
• Apply financial concepts to translate functional requirements into function/technical solution design
• Design and develop application components/objects in one of the EPM technologies (e.g. SAP, ORACLE) Based on the application design
• Independently troubleshoot and resolve application/functional process challenges in a timely manner; map complex processes into logical design components for future-state processes
• Led individual work streams associated with a consolidation implementation. Examples include consolidations process lead, application and unit testing lead, training lead, and UAT lead.
• Assist with conversion and reconciliation of financial data for consolidations
• Preparation of key deliverables such as design documents, test documentation, training materials and administration/procedural guides.