Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
AppsPro professional team has extensive experience integrating solutions with leading business applications including ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), SCM (Supply Chain Management), CRM (Customer Relationship Management), EPM (Enterprise Performance Management), and BI (Business Intelligence) solutions. Our Oracle practice provides the perfect mix of business expertise, Oracle knowledge, project management, and system procedures. We have the necessary expertise to meet our clients’ requirements, from business process mapping and gap analysis to architecture assessment and analysis, design, conversion and migration (both data & application), customizations, interfaces, extensions, third-party integration, knowledge transfer and user training
Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
Technology is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Strategy and Consulting, Interactive and Operations.
About the job
Oracle Functional Analyst
(Financials – HCM – SCM)
Job Description: Oracle Functional Analyst with 2+ Years’ experience in Oracle Financials (HCM or SCM) implementation.
- Good client facing and communication skills (oral and written), the ability to work with minimal supervision and being a good team player is also required.
- Knowledge in implementing Oracle Applications for Public Sector.
- Peripheral knowledge of Oracle implementation methodology (ABF).
- Bachelor Degree in relevant functional area.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- A typical project will involve:
- Training key users in the specific module functionality being implemented.
- Provide functional support during data conversion activities.
- Effectively communicate progress to the appropriate project manager on implementation progress.
- As a team player the candidate will have the ability to create effective and supportive relationships with all project team members.
- Perform user acceptance testing of the application modules;
- Assist users during the roll out for the usage of Oracle Applications;
- Complete required administration tasks on time.
Oracle Functional Analyst with 2+ Years’ experience in Oracle Financials (HCM or SCM) implementation.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career, and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.