Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
There will never be a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here. The opportunities to make a difference within exciting client initiatives are limitless in this ever-changing business landscape. That said, here are some of the things you’ll do:
- Structure and perform analysis and primary research that address business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement.
- Develop business cases and plans that are detailed, actionable and reflect Accenture Strategy’s deep industry, IT and business process acumen
- Present at team and client meetings, and determine the most practical way to drive lasting results based on your insights.
- Help our clients build the capabilities they need for growth, innovation and sustainable high performance.
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams and leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver results.
- Help clients understand leading-edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business.
- Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Strategy business.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for students who love solving complex problems, are naturally curious and thrive on intellectual challenges. We’re more interested in identifying leadership potential than the degree you study, so you can join Accenture Strategy no matter what your academic discipline, but you’ll need to have or be expecting:
- Undergraduate and/or Master Degree programs
- A consistent track record of outstanding academic performance at school and university
- Strong quantitative acumen, with the ability to think analytically to identify and solve problems and drive strategic insights
- Proven leadership roles in extra-curricular activities
- An outcome oriented and impactful approach
- Excellent communications and relationship building skills
- An ability to collaborate and work successfully in a team
- An ability to work in a high intensity environment
- Digitally/Technology savvy
- The flexibility to work on different projects/different locations
- Proficiency in English and Arabic.
- Experience with MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) preferable
- International experience studying or working overseas highly advantageous
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.