Software Asset Management Specialist with 5 -8 years of Software IT Management experience.
Ensure availability of software/ application for end users
• May undertake some or all of the following:
• Ensure software / application availability; ensure it is active and operating as defined in any Service Level Agreements; monitor application in production environment, including periodically monitoring servers, applications, etc. manually and automatically
• Provide outage resolution support and facilitate restoration of service to production environment; investigate outage cause, impact on user, and resolution; organize any conference call, meetings, etc. needed to facilitate the investigation and the subsequent restoration of service
• Communicate status of software / application production outages and any error-resolution activities via periodic pages/e-mails/phone calls, etc. to application community during an outage
• Create disaster recovery plans; establish and practice disaster recovery procedures to ensure recovery capability; properly organize and maintain data retention practices; assist in administering the recovery of application(s)
Relevant Bachelors Degree with Software IT Management Certifications.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.