Through unmatched industry experience, leading technologies from our ecosystem partners and startups, and the largest delivery network in the world, we provide a powerful range of capabilities that can be tailored to our client’s most complex business needs. With over 100 innovation hubs deployed around the world, we help clients continuously innovate at speed and at scale so they can outpace their peers. You will bring innovation, intelligence, and industry experience together with the newest technologies to help clients innovate at scale and transform their businesses.
We are looking for Software Engineer Analysts to be part our prestigious software Engineering Practice. Passionate curious and driven team players who are ready to ignite ideas, push boundaries and drive innovation. At Accenture you’ll work on innovative projects and develop your career, collaborating with the best teams in the world. You'll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways.
Not only will you have amazing opportunities to learn, develop and grow your skills, you will join a collaborative environment that unleashes innovation, allows our people to perform at their very best and supports a culture in which everyone feels they have an equal opportunity to belong and build a career.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Closely analyze and test new components or enhancements to existing IT modules.
- Create and deliver platform and custom-designed solutions for world class clients.
- Build new business models via application management and implementation services.
- Co-create proof of concept for new or emerging technologies with our clients.
- Utilize programming skills to design and build client applications to drive and accelerate business impact.
- Learn programing skills, modern frameworks, and design thinking to build portions of applications that solve our client’s business and IT challenges.
- Support the design of communication experiences to reach targeted audiences and marketing across multiple platforms.
- Work with project team members to help clients understand the performance of their business, promote data-driven decisions and design solutions to meet their business needs.
- Communicate experiences to reach all audiences with bold ideas and marketing across every touchpoint
- Run experiences by optimizing marketing programs in a complex world through new service models
- Leverage our alliances with leading companies - such as SAP, Adobe, Salesforce, IBM, among others – to drive and accelerate real business impact
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, capable of applying quantitative methods and approaches to solving business issues
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate and lead project delivery both orally and written