- At least 7 years of experience, ideally in a top-tier strategy consulting firm (or similar organization)
- Track record of leading and managing project teams to deliver client engagements in demanding environments against tight deadlines
- Preferable experience in the industrial, transport, heavy asset industries, technology or related field gained through experience in a consulting company
- Strong background in strategic problem solving with demonstrable analytical skills
- Strong financial understanding
- Strong communication skills; able to communicate and lead project delivery both orally and written
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams
- Fluency in English, both orally and written
- Must have an undergraduate degree (ideally in Business or Engineering from a top university) plus MBA preferred
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.