Business Strategy Manager - Public Sector
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Strategy and help transform leading organizations around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements coupled with the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture Strategy, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Strategy shapes our clients’ future, combining deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models. Our focus on issues related to digital disruption, competitive agility, operating and business model, as well as the future workforce, helps our clients find future value and growth in a digital world. Accenture Strategy understands the mechanics of organizational success. We have the people, skills, insights and deep industry experience needed to shape new forms of client value.
- To lead the delivery of key workstreams related to platform design, digital operating models for government agencies, national digital value realization and impact, digital architecture design, and others.
- To support the production of proposals related to national digitalization.
- Public Sector including one or more of: Citizen Services, Administrative Services, Health, Postal, Customer and Border Protection, Policing, Investments and Development.
- Experience in other sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas, Telecom, is also welcome
- Business Strategy Development and Operating Model Design
- Digital Strategy Development
- At least basic IT Architecture Design
- Business Case / Business Model Development
- Manager / Senior Consultant from top consulting companies with strong footprint in the Saudi public sector space.
- Arabic is highly preferred
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
“ Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.