Innovation Strategy Analyst
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Innovation Strategy Practice Middle East:
Launched in 2018, Accenture Innovation Strategy was born with the aim to support our clients’ discussions towards their “rotation to the new”; by leveraging Accenture Innovation Global Network capabilities address the foundation questions on what is innovation and how to achieve to the foreseen objectives. In Middle East Accenture Innovation Strategy, focus its attention to our tier-one accounts, delivering new methodologies and best practices to establish a tailor-made Innovation Capability that fits each client’s environment.
In this role you will be required to support Client’ engagements to understand their needs and how we as Accenture can provide solutions that are in line with their expectations
You will also be required to collaborate with colleagues to work on internal operations and the development of the Accenture Innovation Strategy Team by brainstorming and creating documents that detail our offerings, results and activities.
- Engage with members of the Accenture Leadership Team to further discuss how the team might embed Innovation across different Client Accounts
- Draft high-quality deliverables ranging from PowerPoint presentations, client proposals, projects, meeting minutes, and reports
- Conduct in-depth research on various topics as needed to support in Client Engagements including projects and proposals
- Assist in any internal and external ad-hoc engagements as requested by the members of the team
- Attend relevant regional and international conferences and events and report back with detailed notes and information
What We’re Looking For
- 1+ years of experience working at a leading regional or international firm with a focus on industries including but not limited to consulting, banking, and venture capital
- Exceptional understanding of basic principles of business and strategy
- Proficiency in business English
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in a business or analytical area such as Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering
- Strong understanding of latest technology trends including but not limited to Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Immersive Reality, and Internet of Things
- In-depth knowledge on Innovation and how it is implemented on a global scale
- Clear understanding of innovation ecosystem actors and their roles
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (including VBA and Power Queries) and PowerPoint
- Experience in and deep understanding of the regional innovation ecosystem with a focus on GCC
- Ideal candidates will be self-starting, detail-oriented, and strong communicators
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High levels of curiosity and excitement to learn about new topics and skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
“ Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.