Innovation & Ventures Internship
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Ventures and Innovation:
Launched in 2015, Accenture Ventures and Open Innovation acts as a bridge to the global innovation ecosystem by bringing Accenture’s clients together with best-in-class, enterprise-relevant startups to unlock their growth potential and accelerate digital transformation. A vital part of the Accenture Innovation Architecture, Accenture Ventures and Open Innovation also makes targeted equity investments in emerging technology startups, matching their capabilities with the business needs and priorities of Accenture’s clients.
In this role you will be required to draft high-quality deliverables ranging from PowerPoint presentations, client proposals, meeting minutes, and reports.You will also be required to identify an appropriate set of startups based on requirements provided by Accenture services addressing a business challenge.
- Track and maintain startup relationships as well as ensuring proper governance following Accenture Governance Framework
- Support in the creation of Segment Maps, Ecosystem Overviews, and Vertical Summaries with a focus on the regional innovation ecosystem and players
- Collect information from Accenture knowledge repositories and sources to scout for regional and international startups that can solve our clients’ business challenges
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in a technological area such as Computer Science or Engineering
- Working proficiency in English
- Experience in and/or deep understanding of the regional innovation ecosystem with a focus on GCC
- Strong understanding of latest technology trends including but not limited to Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Immersive Reality, and Internet of Things
- Basic understanding innovation ecosystem actors and their roles
- Advanced proficiency in Excel (including VBA and Power Queries) and PowerPoint
- Any experience working at a leading regional or international Incubator, Accelerator, or Venture Capital firm or any similar experience, including an Enterprise startup
- Familiarity with standard innovation ecosystem databases and knowledge platforms
- Ideal candidates will be self-starting, detail-oriented, and strong communicators
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
“ Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.