Role: Pega PRPC Senior Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Technology and unleash your skills and transform the world around you. Shape the technology of tomorrow, with the latest digital methodologies and design thinking, like cloud, AI, intelligent automation, DevOps and Agile. Implement innovative solutions to help clients drive disruption and stay ahead of the digital curve. Innovate with the newest technologies. Be part of the New now and change the world with New IT.
Accenture Technology powers digital transformation through services designed to reinvent your application portfolio and a new style of IT. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. Accenture Technology delivers applications, from design and development through testing and maintenance, while helping clients shift to New IT with our leading-edge capabilities in automation and connectivity. We provide comprehensive service and project delivery for clients around the world using the latest advances in robotics, integrated analytics, automation and artificial intelligence.
· Ability to manage an end to end project and its delivery team
· Attending Direct Capture of Objectives (DCO) sessions while gathering and understanding requirements, and developing and testing use cases to help ensure the best possible application design.
· Designs the Process Design solution and co-ordinates with the technical team in development activities while ensuring adherence to the Center of Excellence standards and best practices.
· Experience with functional experience & knowledge on Public service domain
· Performing quality is in compliance with Center of Excellence coding standards, UI/UX standards and Corporate Security standards.
· Validates final delivered solutions meet and perform to functional and non-functional requirements.
· Demonstrates a solid understanding of reuse and portability in terms of enterprise solutions seeking to determine and develop repeatable, efficient and optimal ways of implementing Pega applications.
· Makes recommendations of when to integrate with other products versus using PRPC for end to end solution and presents the best architecture to meet desired business needs.
· Supports pre-sale activities (including RFP's support and client presentations).
· Minimum of 8 years of Pega PRPC 7.x and 8.x.
· Experience in implementing at least 3 years of experience on large scale projects.
· Experience leading projects using agile methodologies/frameworks.
· Experience in building and implementing model-driven, enterprise-level business solutions
· Mandatory Pega Certified Business Analyst.
· BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any relevant degree.
Good Understanding of Agile and Scrum.
Fluent in English and Arabic
We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Accenture Middle East: LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.