Sales Capture Lead-Resources
Location: Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 506,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Employees in our Sales career track grow pipeline and sales by supporting, managing or leading the origination and/or closing of sales opportunities in a specific area or across a range of Accenture offerings. They progress by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles, laterally, upward, or in their current role.
Sales professionals are dedicated to growing a profitable pipeline and/or backlog of sales, through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. They own the sales process and outcomes.
We welcome you to speak to us for the role of a Sales Capture Lead, for the Resources Industry. This job is focused on managing a deal through the sales stages and is primarily accountable for sales closure.
Working with key industry players in the Energy, Natural Resources, Chemicals and Utilities sectors around the world, you’ll develop innovative strategies, improve operations and reduce risk while offering solutions that span the entire energy value chain
Tackle overcapacity, increasing price volatility, capital intensive manufacturing and product line growth for leading lumber, pulp, papermaking, converting and packaging companies—including all of the top 10 Natural Resources companies. You'll work with our iron, steel, aluminum, coal, copper and precious metal clients to develop and execute innovative strategies, improve operations and reduce risks.
Work with a wide cross-section of industry segments such as petrochemicals, specialty chemicals, polymers and plastics, gases and life sciences—including 8 of the top 10 Chemicals companies. You'll leverage the latest technologies to help our clients determine how to achieve sustainable growth in a cyclical industry.
Navigate the energy transition to build a safe, profitable and sustainable future for oil and gas industry companies—including the top 50 Energy companies. Shape the future of energy and help clients tackle disruption, embrace innovation and transform, grow and adapt in an increasingly digital world.
You'll work with our portfolio of electricity, gas and water companies—including 17 of the top 20 Utilities companies. Join a team with more than 30 years of experience providing companies with strategic and workable insights related to the world's energy system transition. You'll help clients drive profitability, optimize costs and increase efficiency across the utility value chain.
Key responsibilities may include:
- Manage the opportunity sales campaign and close opportunities using deep sales process and offering expertise. Focus can range from single tower service group to complex, multi tower/transformational opportunities
- Establish qualification and win strategy and power map
- Coordinate internal approvals, sales team resources, manage solution/proposition development and client interactions
- Effectively engage with the C-suite to maintain their continued support of the Accenture proposition
- Influence client's selection process and evaluation criteria.
- Ensure a Competitive Advantage is created.
- Facilitate the negotiations and closing activities
- Manage successful transition of the opportunity to the delivery team
- Participate as the one or all of the following roles from the Sales Role Blueprint: Sales Lead, Deal Shaper, Negotiator, Bid Manager, and, potentially as the Origination Lead for small-medium size team
- Win Strategy Development
- Value Proposition Development
- Transition to Delivery
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Pricing Strategy & Execution
- Proposal Development
- Negotiate to Close
- Deal Shaping
- Business Case Development
- Accenture Selling Methods
- Offering Acumen
- Alliance Management
- Lead Generation
- Offering Campaign Management
Professional Skill Requirements:
- Experience and knowledge of Resources Industry in Saudi, especially the Downstream space
- Excellent business acumen and industry acumen
- ERP, cloud, infrastructure sales background experience
- Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
- Must display professionalism and confidence
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proven global expertise and perspective; executive level presence and influence
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- Excellent negotiation, influence, mediation and conflict management skills
- Arabic Speaker
- Overall 10-12 years of professional experience and at least 5 years of relevant experience on this type of role.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.