Strategy Consulting Senior Manager – Public Sector
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is one of the world leading management consulting with a strong track record of providing strategic support to many high profile government projects globally. These span a wide range of public services including policing and justice, welfare, revenue, agriculture, defence, postal and local government. These projects offer the opportunity for you to be part of a team committed to making a difference to how public services are delivered.
As part of the Accenture Strategy & Consulting Public Sector team you will work with senior officials and their teams. You will get the opportunity to shape future services by using your analytical and relationship building skills to help our clients deliver better public services for the public by improving public sector efficiency and effectiveness.
Our team members have a strong interest in the public sector with strong analytical, relationship building and project management skills. We are seeking experienced strategy consultants who will preferably have a background in consulting within Government (central and/or local). Candidates should possess the skills and experience drawn from the following:
- Strong analytical, communication and client management skills
- Good project and people management skills
- Strong consulting experience (public sector preferred)
- Analytical studies and reviews
- Business case development/benefits realisation identification and management experience
- Project and programme evaluation
- Organisational strategy and design
- Management of multiple stakeholders (within client and client stakeholders)
- Performance measurement and management
- Strategic IT
Successful candidates will be hired into Senior Manager/Principal level positions. The more senior candidates should be able to demonstrate industry knowledge, sales and account development experience and relationships at senior management level in the public sector.
If this sounds like you, come and join the team!
What responsibilities will you have?
- Developing and leading a high-calibre Consulting team;
- Representing Accenture through presentations at industry events and with clients;
- Working with internal stakeholders to help them understand how their clients can benefit from Accenture’s capabilities;
- Contribute as a member of the AAPAC Public Sector leadership team;
- Focused on serving clients with complex needs that require analytics-driven, threat-centric solutions;
- Working in a multi-disciplined team of Strategy, Digital and Technology professionals to bring the best of Accenture to our clients;
- Working with and often leading a multi-shore delivery team to provide cost-effective consulting services;
- Customising Accenture's knowledge assets to support designs that are appropriate for each client;
- Managing project delivery, escalations and prioritising tasks; and
- Providing coaching and mentoring to the broader team.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Must have an MBA or Master's in Public Administration from either a Tier 1 MBA or Public Administration institute.
- Overall, 12 years’ experience in Management Consulting
- 8-10 years of Public Safety experience including one or more of: Intelligence, Justice, Public safety & government networks, Rehabilitation Services and Prisons
- 6-8 Years of Public Sector experience including one or more of: Citizen Services, Administrative Services, Health, Postal, Customer and Border Protection, Policing, Investments and Development, is beneficial
- Experience in other sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas, Telecom, is also welcome
- Strong communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills;
- Sales lifecycle and client relationship management;
- Leadership, mentoring and coaching; and
- Strategy development and project leadership.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Consultant
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network EPM Senior Manager
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.