Business Strategy Senior Manager
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Address critical business issues and generate insights about client and industry business performance improvement
- Design business and technology strategy solutions and present to C-level clients
- Apply deep financial acumen and propose innovative value creation opportunities for sustained growth and profitability
- Help clients understand leading edge technology capabilities and the transformational impact they may have on their business
- Leverage the power of Accenture’s global reach and end-to-end capabilities to deliver value
- Coach and mentor analysts and consultants on the team
- Engage with the broader strategy community to foster collaboration and support growth and development of the Accenture Strategy practice in areas such as recruitment, training and thought leadership
- Lead project team
Skills and Qualifications :
- Must have an MBA or Master’s in public administration from either a Tier 1 MBA or Public Administration institute.
- Overall, 12 years’ experience in Management Consulting
- 8-10 Years of Functional and/or strategy experience in two or more of: Program planning & shaping, Program governance, Program Leadership & Management, Program Measurement Including Diagnostics & Review and Value Case management
- 6-8 Years of Public Sector experience including one or more of: Citizen Services, Administrative Services, Health, Postal, Customer and Border Protection, Policing, Investments and Development
- 6-8 years of experience of Public Safety experience including one or more of: Intelligence, Justice, Public safety & government networks, Rehabilitation Services and Prisons, is beneficial
- Experience in other sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas, Telecom, is also welcome
Preferred Qualifications :
- Outstanding academic track record with continued interest in learning and growing professionally
- A high degree of comfort with strategic decision-making and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
- Deep understanding of industry dynamics and value creation opportunities in one or more industries
- Strong analytical skills, understands complex issues, quickly absorbs information, excels in conceptual and creative problem solving
- Digitally savvy; curious and passionate about technology, understands its impact on business and society
- Natural leader; easily establishes trust-based relationships, gains valuable insights through collaboration and communication
- Driven; enjoys a challenge, proven ability to adapt and remove obstacles to achieve results, determined and optimistic
- Flexibility to accommodate client travel requirements
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA CA - Los Angeles
Capability Network Real Estate and Workplace Solutions Consultant - West
Sales & Commerce Consultant
Sales & Commerce Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.