Management Consulting Senior Manager – Public Sector
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
- To lead the delivery of key workstreams related to platform design, digital operating models for government agencies, national digital value realization and impact, digital architecture design, and others.
- To support the production of proposals related to national digitalization.
- Must have an MBA or Master’s in public administration from either a Tier 1 MBA or Public Administration institute.
- Overall, 12 years’ experience in Management Consulting
- 8-10 years of Public Safety experience including one or more of: Intelligence, Justice, Public safety & government networks, Rehabilitation Services and Prisons
- 6-8 Years of Public Sector experience including one or more of: Citizen Services, Administrative Services, Health, Postal, Customer and Border Protection, Policing, Investments and Development, is beneficial
- Experience in other sectors such as Financial Services, Manufacturing and Oil & Gas, Telecom, is also welcome
- Business Strategy Development and Operating Model Design
- Program Planning & Shaping
- Program Governance
- Program Leadership & Management
- Program Measurement Including Diagnostics & Review
- Value Case Management - Business Case / Business Model Development
- Digital Strategy Development
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Podobne oferty pracy
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Manager
USA IL - Chicago
Capability Network Supply Chain & Operations Planning Senior Manager
Lead Inventor - Management Consulting Manager - NYC
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.