Cloud Security Senior Manager
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In Accenture, Security cloud & infrastructure helps strengthens clients’ ability to detect, prevent, and respond to infrastructure threats (networks, clouds, endpoints, mobile, and IoT). This includes cloud security, network architecture transformation, NextGEN anti-virus and endpoint detection & response.
· Working directly with clients and Accenture teams in a multi-disciplined team structure, designing and implementing cloud security solutions across a variety of vendor
· Leading client engagements and providing subject matter expertise to clients and engagement teams
· Developing deep working relationships with Senior Executives across the account teams and clients.
· Reviewing application infrastructure design on-premise and on the cloud and devising the needed infrastructure and microservices security architecture (inclusive of container security architecture, data security architecture, network security architecture and operational security architecture).
· Reviewing the infrastructure & microservices design against different security regulatory, industry and internal standards such as PCI DSS and CSA Containers' security guidelines and identifying the necessary security architecture requirements for the same.
· Devising a logical and technical infrastructure and microservices security architecture, comprising, a register of infrastructure and microservices security components (technologies, operations, and services).
· Delineation of which components needs to be developed/coded, COTS-ready and need to be configured, native to Microsoft Azure or provided by third party vendors.
· Provide low- and high-level applications security architecture renderings.
· Mapping the security architecture components to regulatory, client and industry standards and ensuring all applicable ones are fulfilled in the design (GO-ITS, PCI DSS, Accenture Cloud Platform, etc.).
· Overseeing threat modeling for applications and services to identify security threats, weaknesses, and associated countermeasures.
· Ensuring that final design addresses identified threats and countermeasures during threat modeling
· Assisting Accenture Leadership in business development activities such as client proposals, thought leadership and participation at industry events
· Building knowledge capital through research and development and leveraging industry insights to deliver best of breed expertise to clients.
Helping grow Accenture’s security practice across Middle East through thought leadership.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
· Relevant degree in information security, computer science or related field
· 10- 15 +years of experience
· Minimum of 6 years of experience in cloud security, including designing and architecting solutions based on client requirements.
· Experience in leading teams and managing projects.
· Strong experience in Azure Cloud Security Architecture & Microservices Security (e.g.: Tenant Security, AKS Security, Containers’ Security, Pod Security, Application Gateway & WAF, Security Groups and VNET Segmentations, Security Analytics, etc.).
· Minimum 3 years working experience on infrastructure and microservices security assessments and/or architecture design, preferably for payment applications.
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in consulting and implementation of cloud solutions across various service areas/groups.
· First-hand technical working experience on microservices application security technologies and services, conversant on different technology and service offerings in the market, able to recommend and differentiate between offerings, with Special emphasis on Azure Security native offerings and how they rank against market offerings.
· Strong ability to lay down a high- and low-level infrastructure & microservices security architecture, outlining logical and technical security architecture components.
· Good familiarity with payments security standards and how to fulfill them (PCI DSS, PCI PTS, PCI P2PE etc), as well as local and regulatory standards (GO-ITS, PIPEDA, etc.).
· A plus would be knowledge and experience in other security domains, such as Security Strategy, Governance, Risk and Compliance, Data Protection and Privacy, Application Security, Identity and Access Management, Managed Security Services
· Distinct problem-solving skills with proven technical writing and communication abilities.
· Strong presentation and public speaking skills.
· Demonstrated leadership, teamwork and collaboration in professional setting.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.