Digital Identity -Senior Manager
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
In Accenture, Security Practice is one of the fastest growing areas of the business with significant growth plans through additional recruitment and acquisitions. The Cyber Security Senior Manager provides advisory and technical support to help our clients improve their Information Security posture to respond to the dynamic Cyber Security threats. You will provide information security domain expertise and utilize your business insight to work closely with our clients to advise, design, build and deploy pragmatic security solutions that will give real and tangible benefits.
· Analysis and Implementation of Identity and Access Management requirements
· Identification and research of Identity and Access Management security solutions for use with clients
· Review of client’s Access Management policies and procedures to assess security compliance
· Leading teams to deliver complex Identity and Access Management transformation, including Identity Governance and Administration, Role Management, Consumer Identity and Access Management, Privileged Account Management, Single Sign On, Multi Factor Authentication, Public Key Infrastructure and Biometrics
· Lead business development for Identity and Access Management opportunities in the region
· Demonstrated creativity in complex problem solving and ability to work under pressure
· Strong project/program management experience
· Ability to take business problems, existing processes and technology and translate these into service and process requirements
· Effective communicator with great interpersonal skills and the ability to be credible with clients
· Strong analytical skills with a structured problem-solving approach
· High energy levels and commitment to stringent timelines
· Ability to innovate and multi-task with minimal oversight
Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present documentation and influence decision making
What skills & experience are we looking for?
Exposure to I&AM practitioners and experts
Prior work experience serving C-Level clients as a security consultant
Industry-adopted security certifications (e.g. CISSP), as well as I&AM vendor or industry certification such as –
· IAM Vendor certifications
· Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
· Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
Ability to translate security risks into business terms
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and more junior employees
Experience in deployment and implementation of Identity and Access Management solutions
Prior experience with any of the following:
· Identity and access lifecycle (e.g. provisioning, access certification)
· RBAC authorization models, Role Mining and Role Engineering
· SSO technologies
· Consumer Identity and Access Management
· Federated Identity Management
· Privileged Account Management
· Directory Services, Virtual Directory
· Authentication Methods, multi-factor authentication, PKI and biometrics
· Industry standards such as OAUTH, OpenID Connect
Experience with any of the following security areas would be a plus:
· Information risk, privacy, and strategy - e.g. security and privacy policies, or risk assessments, or security and privacy compliance)
· Application security - e.g. application security testing, Secure SW Development Lifecycle (SSDLC)
· Cloud and Infrastructure Security
· Managed Security Services
Minimum of 10 years of experience in I&AM, including:
· Design and architect solutions based on client requirements.
· Design and develop automated provisioning and reconciliation of IT resources
· Request-based application and resource provisioning
· RBAC authentication to entitled applications and resources
· Role based resolution of approvers for request approval flows
· Single Sign-on
Minimum of 5 years of experience in at least two or more of the following IAM Functional Skills
· Access Management
· Identity Governance
· Directory Services
· Identity Provisioning
· Identity Management
· Identity Management as a Service
A plus would be to have relevant cybersecurity certifications such as CISSP, CRISC, CISM, etc.
Knowledge of Information Security control frameworks (e.g. ISO 27001, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53)
· We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
· You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
· Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
· You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
· You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Why join us?
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.