Strategy Consulting Manager - Smart City / Internet of Things
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 537,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Strategy & Consulting
In today’s world, business leaders want to rapidly and confidently reinvent to increase resilience, mitigate risk, and grow with sustainable value. That’s where Accenture Strategy & Consulting comes in. We bring together strategic visionaries, industry experts, practitioners from across every enterprise function, business intelligence professionals, change specialists, data and AI authorities, and many other specialized skills to co-create each client’s unique path to reinvention. You will be a trusted partner to business leaders, working with a diverse team of experts to deliver successful tech-enabled transformation and new kinds of value for your clients.
Strategy and Consulting is one of four services that make up one Accenture –the others are Interactive, Technology and Operations
Join Accenture’s Industry X team, as part of the Intelligent Platforms and Products team – where the focus is on Smarter hardware, better software, scalable platforms and more sustainable businesses
We partner with our clients to build platform-based business and operating models, helping to navigate the shift to experience-driven innovation and accelerate time to revenue. We architect, design, develop, and build software, hardware and scalable products. We help our clients transform their organizations and launch new businesses to optimize the return on investment of our clients’ legacy and new product spend to ensure long-term sustainability of their businesses.
With key focus areas being:
Smart Connected Solutions
Software & Platforms Engineering
Smart Cities & Mobility
Primary responsibilities are:
- Manage the comprehensive end-to-end delivery of Strategy & Consulting projects under senior supervision
- Use strong business sense to ensure project recommendations are consistent with the market and client context
- Tracking business/project KPIs and delivering to meet/exceed the targets.
- Drive rigorous and structured approach to identify and solving complex technology business problems leading to strategic insights
- Lead independently small engagements or stream of work end-to-end across all delivery components: client satisfaction, value delivered, teams management, financials, etc.
- Assessing and managing risk and issues throughout all aspects of the transformation programs.
- Support the development of the local practice through capability building, supporting proposal development and enhancing offerings
- Coach and mentor junior team members and develop them further
- Support in the Development of Points of View and work with other parts of the business to develop new offerings and help in developing business
- Manage internal business operations processes
- Interaction with senior management at a client and/or Accenture to steer recommendations and obtain buy-in on matters that may require alternate approach
- Develop content knowledge and share through pro-active involvement in technology strategy operations and community of practices
- Advocate technology strategy thought leadership, assets and point-of-views in how it could be applied through assignment for client-work
- Experience in business modeling and leading consulting projects in the area of Smart Connected Solutions, Sustainability, Digital infra solutions, Software & Platforms Engineering and Smart Cities
- At least 6 -8 years of experience, ideally in a top-tier strategy consulting firm
- Experience and understanding of core technology strategy offerings – IT & Digital technology strategy, enterprise architecture, operating model, data & analytics
- Experience in business modeling, creating road map, writing business case and leading consulting projects in the area of Smart Connected Solutions, Sustainability, Digital infra solutions and Smart Cities
- Designing target operating models to enable organizations in efficiently and effectively implementing their strategies
- Strong financial modelling skills
- Experience in technology advisory and/or implementation
- Organizational skills – ability to organize and manage complex pieces of work independently
- Intellectual capacity and ability to think in new, innovative ways to understand complex issues and develop creative solutions.
- Analytical skills & digital acumen
- Knowledge of Technologies/Solutions like 5G, LoRaWAN, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Connected Vehicles and how they play in providing Smart/Connected Solutions
- Experience in Business Case Development and an ability to create financial models to support the business case
- Experience in Value Analysis and Value Engineering
- Strong and Current Knowledge of the Intelligent Product & Platform market, its players and solutions and their impact on client business.
- Strong and Current Knowledge of either Smart City Use Cases or Product Lifecycle Management is preferred
- Problem solving structuring, issue identification, data gathering and analysis, synthesis and recommendation.
- Business Acumen, including understanding of client organizations and dynamics – ability to dissect client business needs and priorities and identify solutions that align to those.
- Client interaction skills, maturity and empathy, and ability to work effectively within a consulting team.
- Demonstrated leadership potential and drive.
- Strong, well-structured communication skills, both written and oral. English and Arabic mandatory
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, or Engineering
- Minimum of 6-8 years of strategy consulting experience in an international consulting firm
- Experience in working in the Middle East
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.