Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture’s Products group to apply your experience to the world's best-known, most innovative brands as a consultant in Products. Influence what people buy, where they shop and how they travel by helping world-leading companies rethink, reinvent and reshape how to stay ahead of the competition. Bring your whole self to work in an inclusive culture that values your individuality. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Job Description :
- Developing trusted and durable relationships with clients and ecosystem partners.
- Managing a healthy client portfolio and related financials.
- Originating and develop business opportunities.
- Developing, nurturing and coordinating a local practice.
- Establishing acceptence of Solutions with client executives.
- Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line.
- Assessing and managing risk and issues throughout all aspects of the transformation programs.
- Driving internal and external activities for Products Group in Saudi Arabia.
- Counselling junior team members.
- Experienced Manager from Management Consulting firm (8+ years experience).
- Able to develop opportunities, pitch and deliver projects of: Digital Transformation, IT Strategy, Customer Experience Improvement, Data Management & Analytics, Digital Marketing & Sales, Spend/Pricing Optimization, Effecincey, and Operations Transformation.
- Innovative and Digital-way enthusiast.
- Consulting Experience in at least 1 of the Products sectors: Retail & Automotive, Travel & Tourism, logistics & Transportation, Pharma & Consumable Goods and Services.
- Experience in Large Corporate Accounts Proposal Preperation, Consultation, Sales, Deleivey and Project Management is a plus.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Financial skills for managing projects successfuly.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Human Capital Manager
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Healthcare Analytics Lead
Posted 4 days ago
Federal - Visualization Analyst
Posted 10 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.