Role: Downstream – supply chain Management Application Support Consultant
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
5-7 years of relevant experience.
• Extensive experience on fundamentals of supply chain planning - demand planning, supply planning, production scheduling, linear programming models
• Familiarity with manufacturing processes in either chemicals, petrochemical plants or refineries
• Functional experience with any one of the industry leading supply chain planning applications like AspenTech SCM (Mimi), OMP+, Quintiq, SAP APO, SAP IBP, Triple Point WAM Picaso, Kinaxis, JDA, etc.
• Familiarity with integration of SCM applcations with ERP systems (e.g. SAP)
• SAP functional experience a plus
• Consulting experience a plus
• Experience with data analysis a plus
• In-depth working knowledge of at least one SCM Planning IT application
'• Supply Chain data modeling
• In-depth knowledge of Excel
Bachelor’s degree on fields such as Chemicals, Production, Industrial, Petroleum Engineering, etc.
Master’s degree or higher preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.