Service Design Lead – Fjord
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Accenture Mobility helps clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Accenture Analytics uses its experience, offerings and solutions to reduce risk and speed time to value, helping you compete on analytics across any business function or process—in any industry or geography.
Job Description :
Service Design Lead
At Fjord, Service & Interaction Design are at the heart of our design process. Our Service & Interaction Designers are a diverse team of strategic, empathetic thinkers, and deep interaction specialists who envision and craft experiences from service design to digital product creation.
The Service Design Lead owns Service Design as a discipline on projects and accounts and contributes to the practice at the studio level, sharing responsibility for the Service Design team across all studio accounts. On projects, you’ll support and provide oversight on all aspects of Service Design, as well as leading Service Design activities on our most ambitious projects. This is your opportunity to be part of a team that is creating positive impact for our clients and the world by creating products and services that people love.
As a team, we:
● Create outstanding service designs for our clients and their customers.
● Own the development of the discipline and practice in our studios.
● Lead, lean in, be creative, and have fun.
As a Service Design Lead, you:
● Uncover user needs through research, develop deep insights, generate concepts, and craft how people will interact with the products and services we design.
● Collaborate with our user research and business design teams to understand user and business needs, identify design opportunities, and create meaningful service experiences.
● Lead the practice of Service Design at a project level. Extend the craft and share practice across the studio and beyond.
● Assess performance and provide career guidance for those in your project and line management team.
● Create communication artifacts that define service design as a practice within the studio.
● Establish and manage client relationships.
● Publish articles, books, and other media on behalf of Fjord.
Working together, we will:
• Have specific opportunities to use our craft to make a difference in people’s lives.
• Engage in ongoing activities that enable us to learn, practice, and evolve our discipline.
• Collaborate on products and services that change the way our clients do business.
Set yourself apart:
• Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes. Accustomed to working collaboratively with customers and cross-functional team members.
• Understanding of areas of specialization within the greater design landscape, including but not limited to Design Research, Visual Design, and Content Design; willingness to broaden own skillset into adjacent specializations while refining mastery of primary skillset.
• Advanced ability to create experience maps, user journeys and service blueprints, interaction models, flows, and wireframes.
• Extensive knowledge of rapid prototyping methods, ranging from paper sketching to digital prototypes.
• 7-10 years of relevant industry experience, 4+ years leadership/management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
We are a family of Fjordians. Our living culture and borderless playground provide us with space to thrive, following simple core values that inform everything we do. Be adventurous. Bring a vision. Make an impact. Rely on empathy. Nurture collaboration. Stay transparent. Be bold and generous in all you do.
Thanks to a unique partnership with Accenture, we’re able to do work that changes the world, and we’re always looking for kindred spirits.
We believe there is nothing more important than creating products and services that will positively impact the world in which we live. Creative, rigorous and effective Service Design ensures that impact is realized. Join a team that is curious, creative, driven by empathy, and relentless in our pursuit of meaningful and impactful design.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
“ Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.