Technology Strategy Manager - Banking
Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Job Description :
- The candidate will be focused in IT Strategy projects/streams in Banking with strong content on latest technology trends related to digital service providers (Omnichannel, IoT, Cloud, AI…), digital customer experience requirements
- He/ She will collaborate with Business Digital Experts, Digital Technology Chief Architect, Accenture Technology and Digital colleagues
- Delivering unique technology and business solutions to clients across industries, including Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Resources, Products, and Communications Media and Technology.
- Working with clients to understand how their business processes work today, identifying areas for improvement, and creating process maps to demonstrate how changes will help them reach their goals.
- Brainstorming with clients to design next generation IT architectures.
- Leveraging our alliances with leading companies to drive and accelerate real business impact
- Incubating and piloting the next wave of emerging technologies for clients based on our applied R&D
- Driving a rigorous approach to solving problems in the context of global, economic, technology and social trends
- Modernizing and driving costs from complex multi-national IT infrastructures
- Minimum 5/10 years’ experience – at least 3 specifically related to banking industry
- Strong focus on Banking
- Enterprise Architecture, IT & Digital Techonology Strategy, Technology Trends for Digital Service Providers
- Prior Consulting experience in big 4 or in a technology company.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent Arabic and English is a must.
Professional Skill Requirements
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Passion for excellence and delivering client value
“ Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030”
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.