Job Title: Windows & Hypervisor Administrator
Level: Associate manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Duration: 1 year fixed term contract with possibility of extension
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Managing VMWare virtualization, UCS/ESXi windows platforms
· Virtualization VMWare vSphere Suite vCenter, vSphere ESXi, HA/DR Configurations deployment and configurations, vSAN, vRealize
· Operation Manager
· Strong troubleshooting Knowledge and performance management for vSphere environment Strong knowledge of x86 server hardware platforms Knowledge of UCS Manager
· Deployment and configuration Windows 2012/ 2019 Administration and Management, Patching WSUS along with strong troubleshooting skills
· Installing, configuring, managing, operating and maintaining Windows server systems / Windows Clusters e.g. Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2008.
· Server management (including: O.S Installing, monitoring, troubleshooting, virus-protection, patch deployment, resources observation and hardware/software upgrade).
· Creating, maintaining User and group Accounts, Deleting Unused Accounts and Implementing Group and user account policies.
· Creating and managing system security policies and components.
· Implementing and managing different disk configurations and formats e.g. NTFS and RAID. And providing connectivity to both local and network SAN storage.
· Troubleshooting and resolving technical problems.
· Providing technical support to users and addressing user issues related to the server system.
· Installing and Configuring DNS, FTP, DHCP, remote access and Terminal Server Services.
· Installing and Configuring Internet Information Services (IIS) for Web hosting.
· "File and Print Server" Administration (including: installation, managing users' shares and permissions, observing file growth and troubleshooting printing problems).
· Creating, implementing, and managing backup/restore plans and schedules both for tape and disk using either windows or third party software e.g.Netbackup.
· Tuning systems, cleanup and resource management.
· Monitoring System status, usage and performance.
· Designing, planning and executing migration plans and system upgrades.
· Designing, planning and executing disaster recovery plans.
· Installing, configuring and managing system related software packages and third party packages.
· Generating daily and monthly reports on system status, usage and performance.
· General hardware troubleshooting.
· Providing 24/7 on-call support to avoid downtime and ensure fast resolution of problems.
· Any other task not mentioned but is directly related to high standard system administration.
Year of Experience:
· Minimum 10 years of the experience
Working Knowledge & experience is must
· Hypervisors: VMware : ESXi (5.xx to 6.67)
· MS Windows: Windows Servers (2012 to 2019)
· VCP Certified 6
· MCSE / MCITP Certified engineer
Other Skills (Process & Soft Skills):
· ITIL V3 Awareness / Foundation Certified
· Fluent in spoken & written English
· Arabic Language (spoken: as “Nice to Have” skill)
· Ability to communicate thoroughly through verbal and written mediums.
· Ability to observe, ask questions, listen actively, and give and accept feedback effectively.
· Organize and compile information from external and internal sources.
· Communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
· Strong communications skills including the ability to communicate technical information in using non-technical language
- Take part in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030.
· Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes
· B. E. / B.Tech./ MCA/ MSc.
· Other Graduates with Technical Certification is must
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Accenture Strategy Enterprise Analytics Senior Manager
Federal - Organizational Design & Change Management Specialist
Corporate Strategy Associate Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.