Role: Network Support Lead
Level: Associate Manager
Location: Saudi Arabia
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services company. We support business and technological transformations of our clients through 5 pillars of our operations: Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology, Operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency – and may run parts of their business. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments.
As a Network Support Specialist, you will be involved in implementation and ongoing support of networking solutions. You will be active in the following domains: routing (LAN & WAN), switching, firewalling, VPN, IP bandwidth Management.
- data network infrastructure administartion and operations
- complex network issue troubleshooting
- network configuration and change management
- interaction with network equipment vendors and global Accenture network teams
- 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Switches, Firewalls, Routers, VPN servers, Bandwidth management required
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP-based network architectures and services, network components, protocols, standards
- Network Architecture (ISO/OSI Network Model)
- Network Protocols (TCP/IP)
- Network security (GRE / VPN tunnels, encryption)
- Experiences with the network management tools
- Experience in large or medium-sized well structured organizations with formal internal processes is an advantage.
- People management and good communication skills.
- Degree in computer science or the equivalent is an advantage.
- Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.