Product Design Lead
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Join Accenture Digital and leave your digital mark on the world, enhancing millions of lives through digital transformation. Where you can create the best customer experiences and be a catalyst for first-to-market digital products and solutions using machine-learning, AI, big data and analytics, cloud, mobility, robotics and the industrial internet of things. Your work will redefine the way entire industries work in every corner of the globe. You’ll be part of a team with incredible end-to-end digital transformation capabilities that shares your passion for digital technology and takes pride in making a tangible difference. If you want to contribute on an incredible array of the biggest and most complex projects in the digital space, consider a career with Accenture Digital.
Accenture Digital is powered by three practices – Interactive, Mobility and Analytics. Accenture Interactive helps the world’s leading brands delight their customers and deliver superior business performance and customer experiences. As part of Accenture Interactive Delivery, you’ll balance art and science to create award-winning digital experiences for today’s connected consumers through integrated and dynamic solutions that incorporate strategy, marketing, creative and technology. Accenture Mobility helps clients deepen connections with consumers, employees, businesses and machines. Accenture Analytics uses its experience, offerings and solutions to reduce risk and speed time to value, helping you compete on analytics across any business function or process—in any industry or geography.
Over the past several years we’ve seen major advances in the world, and much of it is thanks to digital technology. However, people continue to experience challenges and complexity every day.
People deserve better. At Accenture Interactive, our mission is to not only make every experience people have with our clients meaningful and productive, but also to help improve daily life.
Our team – our Accenture Interactive family – is designed from the ground-up to envision and create experiences that are not just better than what came before, but the best and most transformational on the planet.
Our culture is casual and fun, which puts an emphasis on innovation, creativity and freedom to experiment. We put a strong emphasis on mentoring, enablement of growth and learning.
Our colleagues from more than 30 countries act as an interconnected team that exchanges across country borders to ensure maximum efficiency and quality of delivery.
• Leads the design engagement
• Strategically addressed the complexity of digital channel experiences.
• Considers the entire ecosystem that includes people, products, and the places where services are experienced.
• Human-centered and collaborative delivering business value by designing touch points people love and are useful, usable, effective, efficient, desirable, and differentiated for both the people and businesses they serve.
• Provides design direction and guidance to design and development teams.
• Turns project high level goals to concrete design brief to the design team and stakeholders.
• Design direction for the user experience in the project.
• Inspire innovative approaches to design, using creative facilitation techniques and taking the lead at meetings, brainstorms etc.
• Helps confirm creativity, quality and delivery of projects.
• 8-12 years of relevant industry experience, 4+ years leadership/management experience.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
• Demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
Why join us?
- We offer a transparent, fast paced approach career progression, with a focus on your strengths and continuous coaching from senior colleagues
- You will benefit from working alongside Accenture experts who are solving some of the biggest industry challenges with innovative thinking and pioneering tools
- Flexible work arrangements and a range of benefits including competitive rewards
- You will have access to state-of-the-art technology that will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest business trends
- You will also have opportunities to make a difference to the communities in which we work and live
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply.
To learn more about life @AccentureMiddleEast, follow us on social media and keep up with our latest news.
“ Saudi nationals are preferred in line with vision Saudi 2030”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA CO - Denver
Product, Service & Offering Development
Microsoft - Tech Solution Architect Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
Workday Data Migration/Conversion Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With more than 500,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.