Job Title: Industry Solutions & Services Manager
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
Join Accenture’s Health & Public Services Group to work with clients to improve the quality of services that are delivered to your friends, family and neighbors. You will build your industry and functional or technical expertise and hone your skills alongside Accenture experts--and our clients, with whom you’ll build enduring, trust-based relationships as you design and deliver the solutions for their most complex issues.
Accenture Health & Public Services group supports all citizen-government interaction and offers opportunities to do work that matters by supporting integrated social services, helps defense and public safety organizations reduce costs, drive efficiencies, enhance their technology infrastructure and increase citizen security. From the back office to the doctor’s office, we help clients deliver more effective,
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Strategic thinking, leadership and strong relationship management and operating plans, and ability to effectively allocate resources (i.e. budget and personnel)
- Able to handle multiple objectives in a dynamic and work under-pressure.
- Self-motivated, with a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent organizational, creative problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, Honest, systematic, time management, prioritization, delivery skills and focused personality.
- Demonstrated flexibility in adapting to changes/challenges in organizational strategy, priorities, direction and overcome resistance to change.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and negotiate with people at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement cross-functional process improvements, preferably using Lean or Six Sigma methodologies
- Capable of assisting executives in defining organizational goals, critical issues, and strategic plans
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in the field.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent.
- Prince 2 Certification in Project Management is desired
- Over 10 - 12 years proven track record of experience in law enforcement, Intelligence, Combat, Security Operation…. etc.
- Proven experience measurement digital solution.
- Proven track record in leading services delivery programme successfully, which results exceeding customer and commercial expectations
- Experiencing leading and managing large cross functional projects and team
- Proven, successful, progressively responsible leadership, management and execution experience.
- Candidates from policing/intelligence/law enforcement background
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.