blockchain and robotics, with innovation at the core of your role.
- Plan and lead the implementation of all activities for a specific business function to improve performance for the business function end to end;
- Ensure alignment with business requirements including process analysis, design/re-design and/or organization structure definition;
- Support the implementation of activities for a specific business function to performance for a function end to end;
- Activities include analyzing and designing/re-designing business processes and/or defining parts of an organization;
- The candidate will be working in teams supporting the Middle East Banking and Financial Service organizations with their strategy, operating model, transformation and operations related engagements;
- Additionally, the candidate may be involved in various technology & digital related engagements supporting the transformation agenda’s of our FS Clients through various integrated digital business and technology services.
- Minimum 8-10 years of finance/accounting experience, of which at least 4-5 year of consulting experience at other major consulting companies or other relevant experience related to management consultancy;
- Banking / Financial Services experience, Project Management, Proficiency in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Project etc.);
- Financial Services experience is a must, more specifically Payments knowledge is an advantage but not a must. Candidate should have strong Project Management, Business Transformation / Management skills and expertise in MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio, Word);
- Additionally, during the interview candidate should demonstrate the ability to think through a problem in a structured manner and come to a solution;
- Minimum education requirement is a graduate degree with preference for Master’s degree;
- Excellent verbal / written communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA TX - Austin
Content Moderation Associate - Bilingual: Spanish/English (Austin, TX)
Business Process Delivery
Identitiy & Access Management Consultant
USA VA - Chantilly
Federal - Procurement Manager
Legal & Commercial Services
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.