Join Accenture’s Products group to apply your experience to the world's best-known, most innovative brands as a consultant in Products. Influence what people buy, where they shop and how they travel by helping world-leading companies rethink, reinvent and reshape how to stay ahead of the competition. Bring your whole self to work in an inclusive culture that values your individuality. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture’s Products group brings together people with first-class consultancy skills and specialist industry expertise. You will develop a career working across a range of industries including retail, consumer goods and services, automotive, infrastructure and travel. Use your expertise to transform the consumer marketplace with innovative and agile solutions that respond to market changes, consumer trends and new technologies.
- Helping clients turn their strategy into reality for the next generation of cloud-based applications, enabling the transition from traditional platforms to New IT architectures
- Designing and delivering end-to-end solutions in cloud, hybrid, or on-premise (but cloud-ready) configurations, to respond to clients’ needs for cost-efficiency, increased competition, and agility to respond to new business opportunities;
- Advisory in terms of Cloud available services (entire spectrum) and the best way for the client to leverage them and create business value
- Advisory in terms Cloud value and way to leverage it in pre/post lift-and-shift
- Definition of business cases, roadmaps, plans, approaches, benefits of the transformation
- Serving as a IaaS / PaaS and cloud evangelist, educating customers of all sizes on their value
- Coaching, mentoring and developing junior team members
- Creating business cases for technology and organisational transformation to enable migration to or utilisation of cloud IaaS, PaaS, SaaS technologies
- Assessing and recommending technology solutions to address client needs
- Ability to compare, benchmark and advice solutions proposed by the biggest vendors
- Developing solution architecture, implementation plans and estimates
- Designing and deploying enterprise-wide scalable, highly available, fault tolerant, secure and reliable applications on cloud and PaaS technologies
- Acting as an SME, supporting delivery teams with migrating complex, multi-tier applications, or building new capabilities, on cloud and PaaS
- Supporting delivery teams throughout the delivery lifecycle to ensure that the solution will have high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability;
- Proven expertise managing Senior Client stakeholders (like … CIO, CTO) and their expectations. Ability to build trusted relationships and act as a trusted advisor.
- Good communication skills and the ability to empathize with clients and help them articulate their requirements in an area which poses challenges
- Excellent presentation skills (including Power Point)
- Experience in Retail and/or Travel industry
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure area, IT architectures, which includes Cloud solutions experience -
- Minimum of 1 year of Project Management experience
- Minimum of 3 years of client-facing consulting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Arabic and/or French
- Professional relevant qualifications
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.