Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Responsibilities of the Cross Functional Services Lead:
· Stakeholder Management with minimum 15 years of relevant experience
· Driving Innovation and Excellence
· Design & implement ITIL process & procedures
· Ensure the services are delivered by the Service management team comply with the requirements of the contract
- Ensure service level targets are met for all SLA/KPI agreed in the contract for service management team. In case of any misses, identify the root cause and work for improving the service levels to comply with the agreed targets. Work with other tower leads to help them from process perspective in case there are any SLA/KPI misses in their areas.
· Work with the team to create necessary process documentation and implement it as and when required
· Periodically review the existing processes to identify the gaps / areas of improvements
- Drive Service improvement program across all towers
- Foster culture of automation and innovation across the towers and ensure account is in line with the organizational objectives
- Work with the team to conduct analysis from the available data to provide insights to the account / client leadership
- Work with the team to publish dashboard to provide day to day status on key operational areas like incidents, request, change, problems etc.
- Generating pending Incident report, prioritize based on aging /impact/customer dissatisfaction and drive for closure
- Conducting daily, weekly and monthly reviews as required
- Escalating the issues to the management when required
- Ensure that team is staffed to manage all day to day activities
- Coordinate with other tower leads for various day to day operational issues / MIs/ Major changes etc
- Front end the internal /external audits from Service management side
- Ensure proper ticket documentation quality across all processes from all towers
The candidate must have the following skills
- ITIL intermediate or Expert level with good understanding of IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge on Incident, Change, problem, capacity and availability management processes
- Experience of managing Major Incidents
- Good knowledge on problem solving and RCA methods
- Experience of handling a team of service management resources
- Good presentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.