Role:Infrastructure Security - Lead
Level: Associate Manager
The person should have good understanding of a wide range of security technologies in domain of network security, endpoint security, data security, email security and web security.
· As a team lead ensure that the security solutions are always available and working as expected and satisfactory services are bring delivered to client
· Maintain and update network security systems like firewall, IDS/IPS, VPN, remote access, etc.
· Maintain and update web proxy, email security solution, reverse proxy, etc.
· Handle escalated incidents
· Work as SPOC for customer
· Take part in customer meetings
· Participate in audits and provide necessary inputs
· Work with SOC and InfoSec team to understand trend of security incidents and identify possible configuration changes that can reduce number of incidents
· Make sure the security systems in scope are kept updated and patches properly as any security vulnerability is identified
· Know, understand and follow network management procedures and global security network policies
· Management and control of network communication lines, firewalls and devices
· Configuration and deployment of network devices
· Coordinates the installation and set up by providers of new communication lines/circuitsIdentification, prioritization, resolution/fulfillment of network incidents
Year of Experience:
· Minimum 10 years of the experience
Working Knowledge & experience is must on below:
· Firewall / IDS/ IPS/ VPN, malware sandbox (Cisco, FortiGate, FireEye)
· Email Security (Cisco Iron Port)
· Web Security (Forcepoint)
· End Point Security (TrendMicro)
· Reverse proxy and web security (F5)
· Audit Participation
· Two Certifications in technologies mentioned above
Other Skills (Process & Soft Skills):
· ITIL V3 Awareness / Foundation Certified
· Fluent in spoken & written English
· Arabic Language (spoken: as “Nice to Have” skill)
· Ability to communicate thoroughly through verbal and written mediums.
· Ability to observe, ask questions, listen actively, and give and accept feedback effectively.
· Organize and compile information from external and internal sources.
· Communicate effectively with both external and internal customers.
· Strong communications skills including the ability to communicate technical information in using non-technical language
- Take part in 24x7 on-call rotation
- Work out of hours evenings, nights, weekends, bank holidays at reasonable request to perform production changes
- Capable of managing team (10 members)
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
SAP FI-CA Manager - West Region
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 2 days ago
Supply Chain and Operations – Sourcing & Procurement – Manager
Posted 2 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Cyber Threat Detection Engineer
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.