Role: Network Consultant
Location: Saudi Arabia
Working as a consultant with Accenture, you will build core business, technology and industry expertise helping to deliver world-class business and technology solutions that enable clients to become high performance businesses. Consultants must be professionals who have an interest in how business processes work and interact. In addition, consultants need to apply their skills in project and program management while exhibiting leadership in process re-engineering and implementation of process, technology, and organizational change.
Technology Consulting professionals are responsible for delivering technology innovation and providing the backbone of our systems integration business.
Network & Communications professionals develop and deliver solutions that involve the design, implementation,
operations and management of data and voice network infrastructure -- for enterprises or service providers -- upon which business applications can be built.
Network Infrastructure professionals define and develop infrastructure solutions that enable carriers to meet growing demands for network capacity, while also delivering emerging media and services.
Key responsibilities may include:
• Driving, supervising and reviewing technology diagnosis and assessment activities
• Identifying opportunities for technology-related improvement based on benchmark data and doing high-level cost benefit analysis.
• Developing a high level design which supports a robust technology solution, taking into account the user requirements, technical requirements, etc.
• Driving technology architecture and infrastructure design activities.
• Reviewing and supervising design components.
• Developing design and transition approaches.
• Driving and supervising technology build, test and deployment activities.
• Troubleshooting, diagnosing, and supporting application development
• Experience in Network Infrastructure, Routers, Switches.
• Ability to meet travel requirements, when applicable.
• 5+ years of experience.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, related engineering field, or equivalent.
Professional Skill Requirements:
• Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
• Desire to work in an information systems environment.
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA IL - Chicago
USA VA - Alexandria
Federal - Business Research Consultant
USA MD - Suitland
Federal - Business Process and Acquisition/PPBE Lead
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.