We need people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients. Could you be one of them?
At Accenture Corporate Functions, in areas such as finance, HR, legal, facilities and services, or marketing and communications, we can provide the capabilities, knowledge and experience required to deliver the very best results to our clients and stakeholders alike. As trusted advisors to our organization, our Corporate Functions Specialists have a key role to play when it comes to managing and supporting our business. Whatever specific field they’re based in, their in-depth functional and technical ability is pivotal to Accenture success.
- I&D: Accountability for the I&D strategy
- Performance Achievement: Enable the rotation to performance achievement vs performance management
- Human Capital Strategy: Drive the human capital strategy and operational plans for the region.
- Uniquely Human: Create an environment where people can be successful professionally and personally
- HR for the future: Start implementation of Success Factors in your GU and HR Systems enhancements
- Business Transformation: Rotation to the new
- Direct development, communication, and implementation of country-level rewards and work/life programs in alignment with business strategy and local business need.
- Advise on annual compensation research and planning effort, as well as development and delivery of training for, and execution of, the annual compensation process for all personnel in the geography.
- Advise on annual benefits research and planning effort, as well as any employee benefits selection/enrollment processes.
- Evaluate the need for and direct development of country specific policies; address policy exception and immigration visa issues.
- Direct compliance with all local employment laws and local ordinances, including regulations governing treatment of historically disadvantaged or legally protected categories of employees.
- Evaluate employment risks by ensuring HR personnel receive appropriate guidance on employment law and employee relations issues.
- Interpret and direct the performance management approach and process for the country, ensuring it meets global and geographic direction, is responsive to local business need and follows local laws.
- Deliver appropriate and cost effective HR support services to employees deployed to the country Geographic Services organization.
- Provide HR leadership to country diversity programs and human capital activities as a member of the country Leadership team.
- Ensure the relationships and oversee the contract with HR service providers.
- Build a high performing HR Team of professionals that are aligned to the profitable growth of the business.
- Drive the performance achievement strategic intent.
- Solid understanding of key Human Resources practices
- In-depth knowledge of regulations pertaining to Human Resources issues in Middle East countries
- Strong understanding of Accenture’s business strategy and objectives (including understanding the needs of the organization at the countries level)
- Strong understanding of external marketplace trends and company’s position in marketplace
- Executive presence including strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to invoke change
- Proven ability to build, sustain, and influence relationships, at all levels of an organization
- Good balance between HR Delivery and HR Strategy knowledge/experience/inclination
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.