Job Title: Finance Consulting Analyst
is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of
services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.
Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40
industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest
delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology
to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for
their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than
120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works
Join Accenture Capability Network to become part of the next generation of consulting. Your impact will be truly global as you leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technology and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the industry. You will be able to combine international work with projects in your home location, offering global experience and local connections. We offer the chance to develop an exciting career operating at the intersection of business and technology. Come and be part of the power of Accenture, one of the world's most recognizable, respected and prestigious brands.
Capability Network – a distributed management consulting organization that provides Management Consulting and Strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Capability Network helps global industry leaders create new opportunities and confront their most strategic challenges with our unique local and global perspective. Our Capability Network teams complement our in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. Approximately 3,000 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world.
- Experience in Public Sector.
- Support in developing and executing Finance transformation and operating model design initiatives to enable a successful transition to the target state.
- Reporting and document creation skills e.g. excel sheets, power point presentations, word files.
- Related qualification or international certificate In Finance.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent
Required Skills & Abilities:
- Able to handle multiple objectives in a complex environment and work under-pressure.
- Self-motivated, with a willingness and ability to learn quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team oriented.
- Fluent English and fluent Arabic language skills are required.
- Excellent organizational, creative problem-solving, and interpersonal skills, Honest, systematic, time management, prioritization, delivery skills and focused personality.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
SAP Natural Resources Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Posted 1 day ago
USA TX - Austin
Travel & Expenses Accounting New Associate
Business Process Specialization
Posted 1 day ago
USA PA - Philadelphia
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.